Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week Ending 4/5/15 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-4-5-15-a-598171/)

swldebbie 04-04-2015 07:33 PM

CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week Ending 4/5/15

To those who celebrate either one, I send you wishes for a Happy Easter or a Happy Passover.

Life has been crazy for me these past few weeks, so gallery gazing time has been way too limited. But when I do get some time to look - what a happy time THAT is! ALWAYS something amazing to be found.

Here are some of the CAS beauties I found this week.

MFTCC18 - Happy Birthday by Ardyth
Loved Ardyth's cool colored butterfly and the clean design of her card.

CC524, Fast and Fun by Holstein
Linda's beautifully colored flowers caught my eye, but when I saw that she drew them as well, I was totally blown away!

SC534 The Cross by Arizona Maine
I thought there was something so poignant about Angela's solitary cross on the hill. Really brought home the meaning of Easter for me.

Golden Daisy by Loll Thompson
Loved the added elegance Loll's use of gold gave this beauty.

I just KNOW there are way more CAS creations from this past week that should be recognized. So help me out and share some of the ones YOU found.

swldebbie 04-04-2015 07:34 PM

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorited this week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these easy steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

tessaduck 04-05-2015 03:53 AM

Here�s a few of my CAS favorites from last week:

WT525, Wind by JBgreendawn

Easter card by Daizy-Mae

QFTD254 WT525 Wedding Together by Dockside

Wishing you happy birthday by Stamping Virginia

Shoe Girl 04-05-2015 04:30 AM

Thank you (swldebbie) for starting the CAS favorites off this week.

Here are my favorites this week:
TLC527, Flowers in Green by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Punch Art Poppy by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525, Wind by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, Inked Poppy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 - Taking the First Step by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok I know I did not see all the wonderful cards that came in the galleries this week. Show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Lisa

jdmommy 04-05-2015 05:16 AM

Lisa, thanks so much for adding my Flowers in Green to the favorites, and to Karen for the shout. Happy Easter. Ham today!

fionna51 04-05-2015 05:24 AM

Oh my, I sure missed some beauties...thanks for pointing them out!

Here's some of the ones I didn't miss...

housesbuiltofcards

LittleSeaOtter

#Francine

pr0digy0 *a new-to-me stamper*

hobbydujour

abbysmom2198

klh54

Micheline Jourdain *a new-to-me stamper*

hskelly

limedoodle

Loll Thompson

Stamping Virginia

Ardyth

sistersandie

Have a wonderful Easter today...

kiagc 04-05-2015 05:32 AM

A few beauties I caught from the week

TLC527, punch, glue & cut by Holstein
CC Sweet Saffron Bunny by Darla Ryan
F4A267, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook

k dunbrook 04-05-2015 06:03 AM

Thanks so very much Kia, for the mention of my card here....so very appreciated!!

abbysmom2198 04-05-2015 06:08 AM

Thanks so much Diane for mentioning my card! A sweet surprise on this Easter morning! And thanks Karen for making me smile with your email letting me know!

hobbydujour 04-05-2015 06:20 AM

Thank you so much, Diane, for mentioning my card among your favorites. I am most appreciative. Thanks for letting me know, Karen, and giving of your time on this Easter Sunday. Happy Easter to all who celebrate. Hugs, Sallie

Dockside 04-05-2015 06:24 AM

Awww Brenda! (tessaduck) I am so pleased you enjoyed my Wedding Together card! Thank you for mentioning it here. ...and Karen (k dunbrook) gets a big hug for letting me know! :-)

hskelly 04-05-2015 07:10 AM

Thank you Diane for including my card in your favorites this week! Karen thank you so much for letting me know. Happy Easter to you and all who celebrate!

limedoodle 04-05-2015 08:35 AM

Thanks Diane for the mention of my strawberry wreath! Happy Easter to all and have a great Sunday :D

susanbri 04-05-2015 09:28 AM

Here are my favourites for the week:

Chin Up! FS426 by justwritedesigns

IC487 Anniversary Hearts #2 by Arizona Maine

WT525 earth and wind by calex

Tulip Bouquet by stampinandscrapboo **new-to-me stamper**

CCMC Preview Week Day 4 by pdncurrier

OLS15- Blowin' in the Wind by k dunbrook

Wind blown poppies by Heather T

CC524 Birthday Botanicals by beesmom

SCSCCMAR15 Poinsettia Christmas Tree by Arizona Maine

Colourful Thanks by Loll Thompson

WT524, Wash of Colour by k dunbrook

Stamping Virginia 04-05-2015 10:23 AM

Thanks SO much for the mention! What an honor! Wish everyone a Happy Easter!

ohmypaper! 04-05-2015 11:58 AM

LISA!!! I wish I could wrap you in a HUG! Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face today!

Karen, thank you so much for the notification on such a busy weekend!

klh54 04-05-2015 12:12 PM

Thank you, Diane, for mentioning my work...truly an honor to be mentioned!
I have few favorites to post too..
Love, love these flowers, coloring is amazing!
Hello (dies Penny Black) by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gorgeous in blue!
Blue Hugs by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And maybe not CAS, but STUNNING!
WT525, Nature's Best by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine 04-05-2015 12:49 PM

Diane (Fionna51).... thanks so much for mentioning my card in your list! HUGS!
Francine

cjzim 04-05-2015 01:47 PM

I never seem to have "enough"gallery time, but here the cards I have in my favorites from this past week:

Poppy Power by hskelly
F4A267 Poppy Power! by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Too Much Happy by simplybeautiful
Too Much Happy by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Cross, Arizona Maine
SC534 The Cross by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Garden, hobbydujour
*SC534 Birthday Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darling Dotted Daisy, Mrs Noofy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...621180?cat=fav

Spring Lotus, marleygo
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...620995?cat=fav

k dunbrook 04-05-2015 02:38 PM

Thanks so very much Susan, for the mention of 2 of my cards...very much appreciated.
Hope everyone had a happy Easter.
hugs,
Karen

k dunbrook 04-05-2015 02:41 PM

Thanks Kathy, for including my card in your list of CAS favs...such an honour.
hugs,
Karen

hobbydujour 04-05-2015 02:43 PM

Thank you so much, Claudia, for listing my card as one of your favorites. I am most appreciative. Hope you had a lovely Easter. Thanks, Karen, for letting me know....and giving of your time today. Hugs, Sallie

catluvr2 04-05-2015 02:47 PM

I strolled through the CAS gallery and here are some I thought were exceptional:

AOCC15 March - Monochrome Blossom by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Flower by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 All You Need by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy birthday by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine 04-05-2015 03:49 PM

Oh thank you Priscilla!!!! :-)

justwritedesigns 04-05-2015 04:04 PM

Thank you so much, Susan, for mentioning my Chin Up card! It's so sweet of you and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Karen, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Easter!
Julie

calex 04-05-2015 04:30 PM

Susan, thank you for choosing my Earth and Wind card as one of your favorites of the week and thank you Karen for taking the time to notify everyone. this is the best day of the week :)

beesmom 04-05-2015 04:55 PM

Thanks Susan, for mentioning one my cards this week - I am always honored!!

Thank you Karen, for taking time to send the notices on such a busy day!

Easter and Passover blessings to those who celebrate...
Here are my favorites...
CC524 All You Need by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterflies in the Wind by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Too Much Happy by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Use the Lotus by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC: Floating Lilies by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Birthday by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom 04-05-2015 04:57 PM

Kathy, thanks so much for choosing my Blue Hugs card as one of your faves...I am so honored!

Karen...thanks so much for taking the time to notify me!

And for those who celebrate...a very Happy Easter!

JBgreendawn 04-05-2015 05:05 PM

Brenda and Lisa, thanks so much for mentioning my card here ( I have never had a CAS card mentioned twice I don't think ) WOW.

Karen, thanks so much for giving up part of your Easter to let me know :)

simplybeautiful 04-05-2015 05:57 PM

Thanks Claudia and Maura for mentioning my Too Much Happy card and Karen for letting me know. It always brings a smile when mentioned here. Happy Easter to all!

ceedee 04-05-2015 10:41 PM

Thank you so much catluvr2 for including my Lotus card in your favs this week, such a lovely surprise when I opened my emails this morning, really appreciate the mention.
My thanks too Karen for the notifcation, what a great start to the week - doing the happy dance here :D
Enjoy the rest of the Easter break everyone ......

Daizy-Mae 04-06-2015 12:47 AM

Thank you so much to Brenda for mentioning my 'Easter card' and to Karen once more for letting me know.....very much appreciated ;) xx

pr0digy0 04-06-2015 01:30 AM

Thank you Fiona for the shout out!!! <3

Holstein 04-06-2015 02:16 AM

Thanks so much to swldebbie, Lisa and Kia for the mention of my card in this thread. Great way to start a Monday. Thanks Karen again for your time. Hugs, Linda

buddy'smama 04-06-2015 04:52 AM

Here are my favorites.

An Easter Flower by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS318 ABC by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527, CAS318 Mono Tag by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS318 Fresh and simple by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527 CAS318 Celebrate by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS318 ABC Tag & iPhone Case by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS318, QFTD255 - Butterflies by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS318, Spring kindess by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy 04-06-2015 06:56 AM

What a great way to start a Monday. Thank you so much Claudia (cjzim) for including my Dotted Daisy in your list of favourites this week. I was so surprised and thrilled. Thanks to Karen (k dunbrook) for delivering the great news. It is very much appreciated. Thank you all.

calex 04-06-2015 07:19 AM

I hope every is enjoyed the Easter weekend spending time with family and friends. Here's my CAS list for this week

Colourful Thanks by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524, Fast and Fun by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glassy Poinsettia by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay 04-06-2015 08:35 AM

Maura thank you so much for selecting my butterfly card as one of your favorites! It was so sweet of you!! And thanks so much Karen for letting me know!

k dunbrook 04-07-2015 02:42 AM

Thanks so very much Christine for faving my card this week....so appreciated.

hugs,
K

susanbri 04-07-2015 06:59 AM

Thank you, Christine, for listing my Glassy Poinsettia card! And thanks, Karen, for letting me know.