Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-31-2005, 04:23 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Blank Notecube??

Hi, I am desperately in need of between 50-60 blank notecubes that don't cost a lot of money. I need them for favors for a birthday party and would like to keep my costs as low as possible so ordering them from SU is a little much. Does anyone know where I could find them? I could order a larger quantity if needed to keep costs down. Thank you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2005, 05:11 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've heard of people taking reams of paper to their local copy center and having them cut and glued to make note cubes. Sometimes the quality can be iffy, like the sides not being completely even, but there are chains that seem to do good work. I think you get somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 or 8 cubes per ream. I know there have been discussions here in the past, so maybe if you search the forums those threads will turn up. I think Keri (sereikastamper) was one of the folks who was successful in having cubes made, but I'm not sure!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2005, 05:26 PM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

I've read in other threads that people have used this link... http://www.stamponthis.com/SOT-memocube.htm to order the memo cubes and have great luck. I haven't ordered from there so I cannot vouch for them. Hope this helps! Good luck!

I've also had a friend who was able to get some at a dollar store however around here they are hit or miss...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2005, 05:44 PM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

I have ordered from www.stamponthis.com. The quality and service are great. In fact, Anita, the owner, is an SCS member.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2005, 06:15 PM   #5  
GMC
Kookie Creator

Default Cubes

I have had square paper cubes made at Kinko's--it was a long time ago, maybe four or five years ago. They take reams of paper and cut them to your specific size. You purchase the paper and each cut of the ream costs you a specific amount, I don't think they charged for glueing them together.

I thought it was a reasonable price back then. The website a few others have referred you too seems to have cubes at a great price, however I think that shipping may be costly due to the weights of the paper cubes. Kinko's may be a tad more expensive per cube, but you will do your own delivery and most likely save shipping costs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2005, 03:01 PM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

Default note cubes

where are you located? there is a paper store in Brunswick, Ohio that has the note cubes, small ones are about 1.50 and large ones 2.oo something.
it is called Hollo's. hope this will be of some help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2005, 03:55 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMC
The website a few others have referred you too seems to have cubes at a great price, however I think that shipping may be costly due to the weights of the paper cubes. Kinko's may be a tad more expensive per cube, but you will do your own delivery and most likely save shipping costs.
I'm pretty sure that Stamp On This uses the new flat rate Priority Mail boxes where you can send as much as will fit in the box regardless of weight for less than eight dollars. Considering how much blocks of paper can weigh, it's a great bargain!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2005, 04:35 PM   #8  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by row4d
I'm pretty sure that Stamp On This uses the new flat rate Priority Mail boxes where you can send as much as will fit in the box regardless of weight for less than eight dollars. Considering how much blocks of paper can weigh, it's a great bargain!
Yep! I do! I can get 14 pounds of paper (20 cubes) into one of those boxes! Those boxes help me ship paper, cubes, frames, lunchbags, the lot AFFORDABLY! PS--I make the adjustment for postage manually on the invoice and then process the cc.

Annette
http://stamponthis.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2005, 07:34 PM   #9  
Compulsive Stamper

I have purchased cubes before from Marco's Paper. www.marcopaper.com and from www.papercreations.com I believe we had to call Marco's and ask them their rate and the shipping was kind of high. The quality was very good though. The cost was about $3.00 per cube or less if you ordered more from Marco's. We had several members of our stamp club go together to order.

Hope this helps

Tammy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2005, 03:34 AM   #10  
Compulsive Stamper

Red face

Thank you everyone for all your great help. I now know where to start my search!

Happy Stamping!!
Reply With Quote Likes