Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #41  
Vintage Vixen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtgchicView Post
What cereal do you eat?!?! All I get is a promise of lower cholesterol with mine.
:p
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldsk34View Post
.............WOWzer! I will send money order's from now on. Good luck Niki. It's very frustrating I know just ask me about VERIZON!!!!!!!@**@&*@&*@!@(*(@@@@!!!

Ha!! don't even go there!! :twisted: Verizon had got to have the worst, most user un-friendly website ever. And you go to the store, and the snotty 12 year old asks why don't you go to our website and do this???!! grrrr...... sorry for the hijack.

Thanks for the heads up about this mag., Niki.
Jennik
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #43  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I had a subscription in place for CARDS that I just renewed and frankly after seeing the same 20 people in there month after month with the same style, I got tired of it. Granted they are very talented ladies but show me some variety of different styles and different card makers because there is more than one out there. I can read their blogs and see the same creations so I figured I'd save myself the almost $90 a year. Unfortunately, most of the other magazines are following suit. What really bothered me though was that I'd come upon a random blog with no followers or comments and see the exact same card made a year earlier. It's all just way too cliquey for me. I've been published enough so I don't have a bone to pick or an axe to grind, but show me something new and not the same old predictable cards and that's when I'll start subscribing to magazines again.

Back to topic though, I also had to have words with them to get a refund on my remaining issues and told them why, and apparently I'm not the only one if you read their website feedback -- unless they took it down. I don't think that there's anything in the fine print that says they're going to auto-renew you either. I've also noticed that the issues are a lot skinner too.

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #44  
Rubber Obsessor

Thumbs up THANKS FOR VENTING

It helped me rethink subscribing, I've had the same problem with another magazine, I called them about a month ago to cancel and thought everything was finally straightened out and in todays mail got a message thanking me for renewing for another year. I'm about to give up. I agree with some of the other bloggers, never use a credit card use a check or money order.
Reply With Quote Likes