Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS676 {1/19/20} I've got the idea... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs676-%7B1-19-20%7D-ive-got-idea-632055/)

justwritedesigns 01-18-2020 01:32 PM

FS676 {1/19/20} I've got the idea...

...you're going to love Maria! Please say hello to Maria, our Newest Featured Stamper! Maria, is better known around here as Maria P. Maria has a lovely gallery with lots of inspiration. Please start your gallery gazing HERE.

Maria come on down and grab your badge:This is my Card based on Maria's fabulous card found HERE.

Keyword: FS676

Did you know, we have a Featured Stamper Pinterest Board?(Be sure to check it out!)

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Please be sure to check the keywords!

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! But please remember...NEW uploads only!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword: FS676

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not only link back to your personal blog.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

snietje 01-19-2020 03:14 AM

Congrats with your beautiful gallery, so colorful and so much to see!!

FS676 Happy Eastern by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie 01-19-2020 03:32 AM

Wonderful choice Julie, and many congratulations to you Maria.

FS676 ~ Wedding Heart by sistersandie - at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy 01-19-2020 03:57 AM

Here's mine:

FS676, Bike Valentine by jdmommy - at Splitcoaststampers

suen 01-19-2020 10:08 AM

Thanks for the challenge, Julie! Here's mine.

FS676 Leafy Hearts by suen - at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn 01-19-2020 12:02 PM

Congratulations Maria, here is one from me
FS676 One & Only by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

DCinkit 01-19-2020 12:03 PM

Congratulations Maria! Your gallery is awesome.

Thank you Julie! Your idea was right; I loved Maria's cards.

FS676 Lighthouse Lookout by DCinkit - at Splitcoaststampers

TFL

Clownmom 01-19-2020 03:23 PM

I loved the cards in Mary's gallery. Congratulations to you! Here's my card in your honor.

Bee Happy

Bee Happy (cover)

ArtzadoniStudio 01-20-2020 02:25 PM

FS676 Shaker It Up Valentine

What a bright and happy gallery, Maria.  I chose this card Sweet Treats! for my inspiration: FS676 Shaker It Up Valentine.  Thanks, Julie, and have a fab week, Maria.

Chatterbox-1 01-09-2022 11:49 AM

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking.

Maria has a lovely gallery with lots of sweet cards, many of which host Paper Sweeties stamps/dies. My sister was on the Paper Sweeties design team soon after it opened.

This is the card I chose to CASE: Back to School!. It features a wood-framed blackboard easel, which was instrumental in reminding me of my chalkboard easel template in my stash for my friend's card. I kept the school theme and easel idea, but with a birthday twist, and I made a wood-framed easel shaped card. My colors, design, etc. are all different to fit my easel template.

This is a birthday card for a long-time friend and co-worker: You Can NEVER Have Too Much Happy!