Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS441 07/19/2015 I get MISTI.... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs441-07-19-2015-i-get-misti-601428/)

lisa lara 07-18-2015 08:45 PM

FS441 07/19/2015 I get MISTI....

viewing Misti Oblander's gallery aka Scraperwannabe, this week's Featured Stamper.

You can check out Misti's cutie gallery HERE.
Have fun being Featured Stamper this week Misti.

Misti, you can pick
up your Featured Stamper Badge to feature on your blog HERE.

I cased Misti's Thinking Of You.
Here is my card Misti's Mice Day.

Keyword:FS441

FS441 Gallery

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Sketch challenges include Mojo Sketches, Design Team Sketch Challenges, and Blog Sketch Challenges, etc. Please be sure to check the keywords!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:
1. Keyword FS437.

2. In the details section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not link back to your personal blog.

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get you stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

tessaduck 07-18-2015 09:03 PM

Awesome! Misti does great things for scs with her vsn leadership. So worthy!

annsforte3 07-18-2015 09:21 PM

Congrats, Misti!!! Way to go you have a wonderful gallery!! And I totally agree with Brenda that you do great things for all of us with VSN!!

sistersandie 07-19-2015 01:40 AM

My card to honour Misti today

FS441 ~ Hello Daisy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

cathymac 07-19-2015 02:25 AM

Great choice, Lisa! Congratulations, Misti! Here is my card:
Lovely in Pink

sue28 07-19-2015 04:42 AM

Congratulations, Misti, on being honoured as the Featured Stamper this week - I love your work and, after browsing your gallery, will come back with a CASE in the next few days!!

k dunbrook 07-19-2015 06:12 AM

Congrats Misti for being the FS this week...well deserved. Loved looking through your gallery...you do such amazing floral cards.

here is my card:

Nature's Calling

justwritedesigns 07-19-2015 06:57 AM

COngrats, Misti! Great choice, Lisa! Here's my Yellow Roses. Thanks so much for looking!

Twinshappy 07-19-2015 06:57 AM

Congrats Misti! Fabulous choice this week Lisa. Here is my Poppies Case. Enjoy your week Misti!

smadson 07-19-2015 07:02 AM

Congratulations, Misti! I hope to play in my room later today, and make a card to honor you!

Stamperrobin 07-19-2015 07:06 AM

Big congrats Misti!! I will be making a card later, if not today then sometime this week!! Have a happy week!

cjzim 07-19-2015 07:19 AM

Oh my, what a fun walk through Misti's fabulous gallery this morning! I had a hard time deciding whether to case one of her beautiful floral cards or one of her many with fun, cute images! Both styles are favorites of mine as well! I ended up with the fun inspiration today. Enjoy your much deserved time as featured stamper, Misti! Thanks for giving us a great gallery to browse, Lisa. Here is my card:

Quilting Sisters for Misti

Luv Flowers 07-19-2015 07:42 AM

Congratulations Misti!! Enjoy your week. Casing Misti, (Sraperwannabe) by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lotsofstamps 07-19-2015 07:59 AM

Congrats Misti on being the Featured Stamper this week! I just had a peek into your gallery, your work is amazing!

bensarmom 07-19-2015 08:13 AM

Here's my card to honor Misti.

Crafty Julia 07-19-2015 08:59 AM

FS441 Loving Mice

Misti- I was inspired by your very first card- All Wrapped Up- in the gallery! I used a mouse image, and 2 dc circles, along with a heart tag/twine combo. Added a striped ribbon border rather than striped background. Here's Loving Mice

LMcAree 07-19-2015 09:42 AM

Congratulations! Here is my card: FS441 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 07-19-2015 10:09 AM

Misti you have a wonderful gallery! I didn't have to go far to pick one out - I chose your first card listed

grannytranny 07-19-2015 10:21 AM

Congratulations Misti!! Here is my tribute to you:

FS441 You're Cool Misti! by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe Girl 07-19-2015 10:57 AM

Congrats Misti!!! Here is my card: FS441 Ships Ahoy by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

angelladcrockett 07-19-2015 01:26 PM

Woo hoo, congrats, Misti!!!! Your gallery ROCKS!!!! I love all of the different styles.....from elegant and beautiful to quirky and cute, both clean and simple and those more layered and involved! A wide range with inspiration for all!!! It is an honor to help you to celebrate your special week! God bless!!

Deep As The Ocean

AudreyAnn 07-19-2015 02:20 PM

Sending a big Contrats to Misti!! Wonderful gallery - I enjoyed seeing all your creations. Here's my card: { Wonderful Birthday }

Hugs everyone!

CherylQuilts 07-19-2015 02:22 PM

What a wonderful choice, Lisa! CONGRATULATIONS, Misti! Enjoy your week! I loved browsing your gallery and could CASE many more of your beautiful cards. Here's mine:
FS441 Peonies for Misti by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AnniePanda 07-19-2015 03:19 PM

I'm having an inspiring time, for sue, in Misti's gallery! So much so that I have made two cards today.
FS441 Geometric Thinking of You by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS441 Thinking of Misti by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 07-19-2015 04:05 PM

Here's my card to honor Misti. I LOVED all the flower cards.

Lisa Ku 07-19-2015 04:32 PM

Congratulations, Misti!! Love your beautiful cards!!!

tessaduck 07-19-2015 05:25 PM

Clearly NOT a vsn card!

Congratulations to Misti, and here's my card: FS441 ranunculus

bhappystamper 07-19-2015 06:06 PM

Congratulations Misti! I enjoyed looking at your gallery. Your cards are so pretty! I love all of the flowers. I chose your With Sympathy card

Here is my card: FS441 - Deepest Sympathy by bhappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot 07-19-2015 11:43 PM

Buzzzzz

CONGRATS to you, MISTI! You have a great gallery and it was a pleasure to make this card for you!

Feeding the Birds for Misti

THANKS for looking! :)

Christine Miller 07-20-2015 10:56 AM

Wow, Misti! Your gallery is delightful, just full of lovely, inspiring pieces. It was hard to pick just one. Congratulations, and here's my card:

Birthday Inspiration

IndigosMom 07-20-2015 06:07 PM

Misti has so many great cards to choose from.
Here's what I ended up with (after some mistakes, deconstruction, reconstruction...)
FS441 Cheery Hello
Thanks for looking!

annsforte3 07-21-2015 12:19 PM

Lilies for Misti

Here is my lily card for Misti!!

Here is Misti's Lily card that I CASED!

ohmypaper! 07-22-2015 05:18 PM

Congrats Misti!!!! I am so excited to see that you are Featured Stamper this week! I just found out when I went to visit Cheryl's blog! I can't wait to play along!!! Hugs!!!

K. Joy 07-24-2015 11:35 AM

Congratulations, Misti!! Here is a card I made after browsing your gallery!

smadson 07-25-2015 08:57 AM

Misti, I finally made a card to honor you! Love your CAS style! :)
Thank you Lisa!
Here is Hedgehog.

Stamperrobin 08-12-2015 08:47 AM

Here is my card for Misti...finally!!
FS MISTI by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!