Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending SATURDAY. Sept. 15, 2017 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/favorites-week-ending-saturday-sept-15-2017-a-620168/)

Jay_Bee 09-17-2017 11:59 AM

Thank you to Kia (lovely new photo), Brenda, Francie, Carolyn for adding one of my cards to your lists and Carla thank you for the happy mail.
It has been a good day in the Dorset countryside.

Tonda Baldwin 09-17-2017 12:00 PM

My fourth attempt... here are some of mine, I'm doing this a few times. Every time I get ready to post I delete it..

S2S17KK CC651 Old & New sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 Autumn Plaid by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 ~ Burberry Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS553 - Zombie, Not a Zombie by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0917 Shabby Chic Rose by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS553, IC614 Grateful by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS553 Fear by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

concordand9th, SSS, SimonSaysStamp, Stamptember, CAS by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Everything by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congrats on your New Roost by pianohearder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tonda

Tonda Baldwin 09-17-2017 12:06 PM

2nd one...

Fish Tank! by Scrapcrazy Brdlady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 but she NEEDS it... by SodakStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tis the Season by StampinChristy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas on Display by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC652 For You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn by Martinaskaartjes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615, The Star by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT F4A Send Forth Your Light by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 Time with Friends Easel Sign Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CKSAug-"More Hands, More Candy" by SuzyS1104 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Jazz for Youngest Son! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tonda

Tonda Baldwin 09-17-2017 12:16 PM

3rd and hopefully fine one. Ive lost his so many I'm not sure nay more....

Not long now! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Lighthouse by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Shine! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 A Strong and Mighty Tower by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Make A Wish by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC MMTPT For Christian by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colored pencils by Conniecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's SC662 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Spooky by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A bear Picknick by schutte13 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 WT652 CC651 Udderly Excited by DancesWithHooves - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC17JUN Step Pop-up Nativity by LizBeth1976 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD8ABC5E, Vintage Victorian Woman by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Be... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asian Beauty by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Cozy Christmas by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Long Time by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hopefully this is it.
Happy Stamping,
Tonda

TexasGrammy 09-17-2017 12:21 PM

My list is never long, but sharing anyway! lol

ranalouwho - You Rock

shoe girl - Hand Drawn Pool (Will someone plz hook her up with a stamp company?? Another artist amongst us!)

fsabad - Birthday Time (I literally LOL'd when I saw this one!)

snowmanqueen 09-17-2017 12:22 PM

Thank you Carlene for the Happy mail. Thanks to all these sweet ladies for adding my cards to the favorites list.

Miss Boo for my cards For Beth and Thank You

Anne, Lisa, Tonda and Nancy for my card Spooky

Brenda for my card Guidance

Susie for my card Pumpkin

You ladies are the best, Hugs to all of you!

TexasGrammy 09-17-2017 12:23 PM

Thank you, Benzi!

Sincere thanks & inky (((hugs))) to Brenda for the honor of being included in your favorites this week. What a sweet surprise!

Carolinakathy 09-17-2017 12:25 PM

Thank you so much Carolyn for putting my Words of Encouragement in your favs list! Certainly made my day. And thank you Robin for notifying me! Hugs to both of you.

hobbydujour 09-17-2017 12:31 PM

Thank you, Tonda, for mentioning my card. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Sabrina. Hugs, Sallie

niki1 09-17-2017 12:37 PM

Here are my Favorites for this week:

CCC17Aug_CC651 by Jay_Bee:
CCC17Aug_CC651 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC655 3D pumpkin by snietje:
TLC655 3D pumpkin by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin:
SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC652 ~Peony Birthday~ by MaryR917:
CC652 ~Peony Birthday~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC652 For You by hobbydujour:
*CC652 For You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 _WT652 Nothing is Worth More by Julie Gearinger:
SC662 _WT652 Nothing is Worth More by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quilled Floral Spray Photo Mat by Kemernow:
Quilled Floral Spray Photo Mat by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes or Irma's Visit to GA by ohmypaper!:
Birthday Wishes or Irma's Visit to GA by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 WT652 CC651 Udderly Excited by DancesWithHooves:
SC661 WT652 CC651 Udderly Excited by DancesWithHooves - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Spooky by snowmanqueen:

WT653 A Strong and Mighty Tower by Cook22:
WT653 A Strong and Mighty Tower by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 ~ Here For You by sistersandie:
WT653 ~ Here For You by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Maine by jdmommy:
Maine by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395_CC652 Floral Prayers by Julie Gearinger:
F4A395_CC652 Floral Prayers by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 You never know by susie australia:
F4A395 You never know by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT F4A Send Forth Your Light by Stamperrobin:
WT F4A Send Forth Your Light by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week,

niki

kiagc 09-17-2017 12:52 PM

So many thanks to Sharon(smadson), and Jen (Miss Boo) for listing Autumn in Plaid in your faves list for the week, so very appreciated.

kiagc 09-17-2017 12:57 PM

Sending bunches of thanks to Carolyn(snowmanqueen), Anne (jdmommy), Nancy (nwilliams6), Brenda (tessaduck), and to Maura(beesmom) for each listing Christmas Wonders in your faves. I truly appreciate it.

Many thanks Carla for sending me the happy news - I failed to thank you above - oops - sorry!

hobbydujour 09-17-2017 01:12 PM

Thank you, Niki, for listing my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Sabrina. Hugs, Sallie.

Covington Crafter 09-17-2017 01:27 PM

Thank you Tonda. You made me smile, my friend! Thanks for the happy mail, Robin.

Tonda Baldwin 09-17-2017 01:30 PM

Thanks Nikki1- Monique for picking my card.

Thanks Kia for the happy mail.

Lv2grdn 09-17-2017 01:59 PM

An abundance of hugs and thanks to these ladies for including my cards in your favs Kia
Brenda
Jen70
Tonda

And also to Carla for the notifications!!
Sincerely,

susanbri 09-17-2017 02:10 PM

Maura, thank you so much for mentioning my "Encouragement" card - I'm honoured. Thanks also to Carlene for letting me know.

Francie G. 09-17-2017 02:17 PM

A big thank you to Francie (f.schles), Lisa (Shoe Girl) and Carla (Covington crafter) for mentioning my cards! Really means a lot! Happy dance!❤️

Thanks so much to Sabrina for all your hard work delivering the happy mail!❤️

Stamperrobin 09-17-2017 02:33 PM

Favs Sept 16

Hi all,

Penguin Saint Nick, CT0917 by #1artist4highhopes

Christmas Wonders by kiagc

IC615 Berry Speckled by beesmom

IC615 Hand Drawn Pool by Shoe Girl

F4A395 - Live in the Sunshine by helekins

Extraordinary Simple Things by mother's daughter

F4A395 Words of Encouragement by Carolinakathy

F4A395 Thinking of You by Precious Kitty

F4A395 Guidance by snowmanqueen

F4A395 ~ It's what you see by sistersandie

F4A395 You never know by susie australia

F4A395~Lighthouse View Encourgement by wannabcre8tive

F4A395, HE Cares by Benzi
Not long now! by susie australia

F4A395_CC652 Floral Prayers by Julie Gearinger

WT653 Village with Lighthouse by niki1

Maine by jdmommy

WT653 Lighthouse Refuge by cathymac

WT653 Lighthouse by Shoe Girl

*SC662 Cozy Chickadee by hobbydujour

SC662, Merry Christmas! by stampersandee

SC662 Make A Wish by Precious Kitty

SC662 bensarmom by bensarmom

Birthday Wishes or Irma's Visit to GA by ohmypaper!

SC662 Christmas Topiary by cathymac

Be Beautiful <3 by Shoe Girl

Christmas Cabin by DJRants

CC652 Berry Happy Anniversary (FG) by Francie G.

Powerpoppy Apples by Colorin' Kate

CC652, Peace Lives Here by Benzi

*CC652 For You by hobbydujour

CC652 Fower basket by niki1

CC652 Berry Hello by dahlia19

CC652 ~Peony Birthday~ by MaryR917

SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin

CAS446 She came back stronger! by susie australia

Hello Autumn by mother's daughter

CCC17Sep9_CC651 by Jay_Bee

FS553 Fear by catluvr2

Fairy window by Veritycards

smadson 09-17-2017 02:44 PM

Thank you, Tonda for listing my Old and New card in your Faves. Always an honor to be mentioned here. Thank you Carlene for the notification.

JBgreendawn 09-17-2017 03:30 PM

Brenda, thanks for mentioning that coffee card of mine,
Carolyn, Susie, & Maura thanks ladies for mentioning my mil's birthday card,
and Carlene, thanks so much for all the happy mail. :)

Kia, thanks for getting us started :)
Congratulations to Jennifer as our newest Dirty Girl!!

I have been an bad gallery grazer this last week, but I did save a few

Drop in for a Spell FS553 by justwritedesigns -

Autumn in Plaid by kiagc -

CT0917 Thanksgiving Leaves by stamptress1

CT0917 What a 'Grape' Idea! by Kemernow -
Save
Save

ranalouwho 09-17-2017 03:34 PM

Thank You TexasGrammy for mentioning me. :)

Carolinakathy 09-17-2017 03:56 PM

Thank you Robin for notifying me! And secondly for having me on your favorites list! Certainly made my busy day! Thank you so much!!

Tonda Baldwin 09-17-2017 04:03 PM

Robin, Stamper Robin, what a smile you've given me. That almost sounds like a county song doesn't it? Thanks for picking my card.

Kia thanks for the notification.
Happy Stamping Ladies,
Tonda

stampersandee 09-17-2017 04:08 PM

Carlene thank you so much for notifying me that Robin also added my Merry Christmas card to her faves! And Robin you are so sweet!!! Thank you my friend!

Redbugdriver 09-17-2017 04:14 PM

I'm honored Kia ... thank you mentioning my IC card in your favorites.

Redbugdriver 09-17-2017 04:19 PM

Thank you Jen for mentioning my card in your list of favorites. I'm so honored.

dahlia19 09-17-2017 04:21 PM

Carla and Robin, thank you so much for including my card in your favs this week! So honored! And thanks for letting me know, Robin!

snowmanqueen 09-17-2017 05:09 PM

Thanks Carlene for letting me know. Thanks to these sweet ladies Robin for adding my card Guidance and Niki for my card Spooky to the favorites list.
Hugs to you both!

mfb 09-17-2017 05:22 PM

Thank you to Brenda (Benzi) and Maura (beesmom) for including my card in their favorites! And thank you Carla (Covington Crafter) for both notices. Such kindness!! Here's a few nuggets I found. Some are repeats (but they are still my faves, too) and some are new. :) Thanks to everyone who shares their creations for all of us to see!!

Merry Christmas by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sponged Night in Bethlehem by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Background by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bold and Bright by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nature Is Marvelous by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Neutrals Happy Birthday Gorgeous by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC662 Cozy Chickadee by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Snapshot by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Spice Season by cmstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc 09-17-2017 05:25 PM

Bunches of thanks to Robin for listing Christmas Wonders and to Stacy for listing Autumn in Plaid - what a nice way to end my day and go off to bed.

Thanks Carla for the news.

susie australia 09-17-2017 05:39 PM

Dear Kia, Polly, BBBBrenda, Francie, Carolyn, Janine x 2, Anne, Sabrina, Lisa, Nancy, Maura, Tonda, Niki and my sistah from anudder mudder, Robin x 3, my heartfelt thanks for including my cards on your terrific lists. I feel like I'm going to burst with happiness.

Carlene thank you for giving your time so generously delivering happy mail.

Congratulations Jen on being our newest Dirty Dozen chickie.

peeps321 09-17-2017 05:43 PM

Hugs to all

Thanks Francie, Susie, Lisa, and Tonda for putting my cards on your list :p I appreciate it..always fun getting happy mail. Thank you Kia for all the notifications ;)

LizBeth1976 09-17-2017 05:45 PM

A huge Thank You to Tonda (Tonda Baldwin) for fav'ing my Pop-up Nativity Card! And a great big Thank You also to Carla (Covington Crafter) for the happy mail notification! So sorry I am late in getting my thanks out; been a busy day around here! (And unfortunately NOT card-making busy...just other things...sigh.)

And of course, Thanks, Thanks, & more Thanks to the awesome team members who make this weekly favorites thread possible!! I don't know how you guys keep on top of everything, but I'm sure glad you do!

Here are my favorites for the week:

Scottie Dog with Plaid Ribbon by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD8ABC5E, Vintage Victorian Woman by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662, CC652, F4A394, Groovy Colored Rose by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CTS238 - i'm here for you by PapercraftBoutique - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 A Birthday Brew by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monter hugs by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 Pumpkin by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 sympathy by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trying Something New with Unity by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shine Bright Little Snowman by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Jazz for Youngest Son! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Berry Speckled by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Coffee Is Always A Good Idea by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wrinkled Leaves by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 09-17-2017 05:47 PM

Thanks Brenda and Lisa for mentioning my card. Thanks to Sabrina for your time notifying. Hugs, Linda

lazylizard 09-17-2017 05:53 PM

Thanks, Susie, for making my quick and easy CAS card this week one of your favorites. It was fun and I made use of my favorite technique--paper piecing. Wow, getting two mentions this week was a thrill for me.

Stamperrobin 09-17-2017 06:04 PM

Thank you so much Carlene for notifying me today...funny, you notified me and I notified you!!!Thank you to these sweet friends as well for adding my cards to your wonderful favorites lists!
BBBBrenda, Francie, sistah from anudder mudder Susie, Janine, Anne, Lisa, Maura, Tonda and Niki. You ladies rock and I am so happy. Up doin a jig...well I should be, maybe I'd burn off part of my DINNER!! LOL! I'm doing it in my mind anyway!
You guys are the sweetest!

Benzi 09-17-2017 06:24 PM

I hope this day never ends...ha It's been a good one in the favorites.

I'm back to thank these sweet girls for listing my cards in their favorites. I am so thrilled and appreciative.

He Cares
Robin (Stamperrobin)

Peace Lives Here
Maura (beesmom)
Robin (stamperrobin)

The Star
Tonda (Tonda Baldwin)

And, a huge thanks goes to Shirley (wannabcre8tive) for delivering such good news today. You are most appreciated.

justwritedesigns 09-17-2017 06:25 PM

Thank you so much, Jen, for mentioning my Pumpkin Spice Latte! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Carla, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie

mckyj55 09-17-2017 06:31 PM

Big thanks!

Thank you Susie Australia for mentioning my card this week in your favorites! Makes a newbie feel welcome!Thank you Covington Crafter for letting me know. What a great group!