Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending SATURDAY. Sept. 15, 2017 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/favorites-week-ending-saturday-sept-15-2017-a-620168/)

kiagc 09-16-2017 05:56 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending SATURDAY. Sept. 15, 2017

Hello everyone. Kia here with you today to start the thread for your favourites from the past week.

It has been a trying week for my wonderful friends in the Southern US. My heart breaks for the devastation and everything that everyone has gone through. I am sure everyone here at SCS keeps all those affected in their thoughts.

A little about this thread. The current week's favourites thread is a way to give recognition to the stand out creations that have gone through the galleries in the last 7 days, that being from September 10th to and including September 16, 2017.

Notifying this week we have: Sabrina (Cook22), Carla (Covington Crafter), Carlene (Chatterbox-1), Kia (kiagc), Robin (Stamperrobin), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), and Anglie (ohmypaper!).

I did manage to get a bit of gallery time and caught these beauties:

IC615 ~ Fussy Cut Fix by Redbugdriver

IC615 ~Happy Birthday~ by MaryR917

FC:IC615 by Reddyisco

IC615 Friend Window by Lv2grdn

TLC655 hugs by tessaduck

IC615 Coffee Is Always A Good Idea by angelladcrockett

IC615 Trees are Poems by artystamper

IC615 The Portrait by Precious Kitty

IC615 Berry Speckled by beesmom

IC615 Keep Smiling by Biggan

Tropical Paradise by MeMa Jan

3000th Card Entry! Oh, baby! by cullenwr

Long Time by dini

CAS446 She came back stronger! by susie australia

Black and White Butterfly by mamaxsix

CCC17Sep9_CC651 by Jay_Bee

Little things card by Daizy-Mae

CT0917 MIM0917 More Freetown by Jennifrann

Now, it is your turn to show me what I have missed.

kiagc 09-16-2017 05:56 PM

Page 2

Please help the Favorites Team by making sure:

1. That your links work correctly.

2. The card maker’s SCS name is shown, it really helps if their name is in color.

3. Lastly, it really, really, helps if you have a blank line between each entry.

Thank you in advance for helping us make sure that no one is missed!

Each week we have newcomers to the Favorites threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more fun and interesting this thread will be.

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this post.

Want to post a Thank You to the SCS member who nominated your card?

Please do not use the “Quote” button at the bottom of the thread!! Instead,scroll down and type your response in the “Quick Reply” box. (Using the “Quote” button to reply causes the original messages to be repeated over and over. That can confuse the team, and we may notify people twice.)

Pay It Forward(optional, but nice).
When you say "thank you," you are encouraged to “Pay It Forward” by linking at least one of your own Favorites from last week. You may link as many of your Favorites you wish.

Linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab.

2. Open a second browser tab (or a separate window). Go to your Gallery and click on "My Favorites" on the left sidebar.

3. Click on a card you have saved in your Favorites. At the top, highlight the web address (it starts with www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery.....and so on). Copy the web address.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Scroll down to the “Quick Reply” box at the bottom of the Favorites thread, and paste your link in the message box. On your keyboard, hit Enter twice to add a blank line after each card linked.

5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 as many times as needed to enter all your Favorites links.

6. When you have finished entering your links, click the “Go Advanced” button. Proofread all your entries in the “Preview” window that opens. Make sure your card links all have a blank line between each entry and that the card links work as a link back to each card.

7. Any corrections needed are done in the “Reply to Thread”message box below the “Preview” area in this new window.

8. If you had to make any corrections, click the “Preview Post” button again and re-proof. Steps#6, #7, and #8 can be repeated as many times as needed.

9. When finalized, click the “Submit Reply” button.

Okay, now you're ready to show us your Favorites!

peeps321 09-16-2017 06:05 PM

Not long now! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395, HE Cares by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Hand Drawn Pool by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 09-16-2017 06:38 PM

Yikes! A long list from me. I just can't help myself. :)

IC614_WishingYou by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0917 MIM0917 More Freetown by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Pumpkin Place Card by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC652 ~Peony Birthday~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Cute Tiny Stuff! by tkcspot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for you... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC He Loves Us by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 High and Low Tide by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anything But a Holiday Play by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Hello and Hugs by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Are Ewe Doing Okay?~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Cozy Chickadee by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Improving on the Christmas Oldie But Goodie! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 lighthouse by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GDP104 SPDMIU35 Beauty by mfb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 Guidance by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395~Lighthouse View Encourgement by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rootin' For You! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 You never know by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by yorkshire lass- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 Words of Encouragement by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampere lass s

Merry Christmas by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 Time with Friends Easel Sign Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT F4A Live Love Laugh by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 - You're Beautiful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 - Live in the Sunshine by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Hand Drawn Pool by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 The Portrait by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Coffee Is Always A Good Idea by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Friend Window by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 - Hot Dog by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed To Go by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson 09-16-2017 06:52 PM

Thank you for starting!

My favorites:

The Portrait by Prescious Kitty

Birthday Jazz for Youngest Son by Chatterbox-1

Floral Prayers by Julie Gearinger

Jack in the Box Elephant by Lacyquilter

Floral Hello and Hugs by Art Deco Diva

Plaids and Polka dots by Sarahebo

Snowman by Scraperwannabe

Autumn in Plaid by Kiagc

All My Loveamycjaz

f.schles 09-16-2017 07:32 PM

favs

Here are some beauties I found this week.

CC652 Berry Happy Anniversary (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Shine! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Lighthouse Refuge by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Pink House by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 You never know by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Jazz for Youngest Son! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seaon's Greetings Poinsettia by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662_CC652_CCC17Sep by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC 3 Windows by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Berry Speckled by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 go with the flow by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snowmanqueen 09-16-2017 07:57 PM

Thanks Kia for getting us started. Here's my list:

DD8ABC4D Dancing Delight by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC17Aug_CC651 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS553 Green Digits by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful Harvest by dgreenx2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 She came back stronger! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wild Flowers by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC652 ~Peony Birthday~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC652, Peace Lives Here by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PAINTED HARVEST CARD: by happystamper09 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Let It Snow by Mom42Grand41 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Finally got to make this by Dbeedog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 Moving on by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 Words of Encouragement by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Extraordinary Simple Things by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Berry Speckled by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wonders by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lacyquilter 09-16-2017 08:37 PM

Thanks, Sharon, for choosing my elephant card.

susie australia 09-16-2017 08:42 PM

Thank you for starting us off Kia. I tried to keep my list as small as possible, but I had to break my one card per Splitcoastie rule this week. Thank you so much to the notifers!

F4A395, HE Cares by Benzi

Bold and Bright by beesmom

Mixed Media Honey by Cook22

Autumn Sampler by Cook22

F4A395 At Difficult Times by DCinkit

Under Water by gutsport56

A bird and not.hand by HappyinMarco

Beauty Is Being Yourself by JustCallMeNana New to me

FS553 Green Digits by JBgreendawn

Love Letter by k dunbrook

CAS446 by lazylizard

Extraordinary Simple Things by mother's daughter

Tropical Paradise by MeMa Jan Newbie

Your Brrr-fect card by mckyj55 Newbie

Shadow box by mich0963 Newbie

F4A395 ~ It's what you see by sistersandie

DD8ABC4D Dahlia by Sunshinesense

CC He Loves Us by Stamperrobin

CAS446 Pumpkin by snowmanqueen

IC 3 Windows by Stamperrobin

Zebras in love by No.8 New to me

WT653 Village with Lighthouse by niki1

TLC655 Pumpkin fantasia by niki1

Little Pink House by peeps321

SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin

Fairy window by Veritycards

I'm looking forward to seeing what I missed.

Miss Boo 09-16-2017 10:37 PM

Thank you Brenda for mentioning my hot dog card! :D:D:D

Miss Boo 09-16-2017 11:04 PM

Here are some awesome card!

Autumn in Plaid by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 ~ Burberry Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 Plaidly Christmas by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 Autumn Plaid by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 sympathy by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Plaid Neighborhood by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Grateful... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC652 For You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC652 Light Burdens, Strong Coffee by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Bear by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cabin by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 _WT652 Nothing is Worth More by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PAINTED HARVEST CARD: by happystamper09 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Christmas Topiary by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Painted Harvest Eclipse Card by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Haunt it by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 ~ Here For You by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Thank You by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Coffee Is Always A Good Idea by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS554 - Joy by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Friend Window by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 ~ Using Retired Products by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Spice Latte FS554 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS554 For Beth by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee 09-16-2017 11:49 PM

Having a lovely break away in Dorset but internet is patchy so hoping I can post this without it dropping.
Thank you to everyone involved in this post.
Here is my list and yes some people have made more than one appearance!

Jungle Bells 2 Elephant, CT0917 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penguin Saint Nick, CT0917 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sponged Night in Bethlehem by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0917 Falling Leaves by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Lighthouse Refuge by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Jazz for Youngest Son! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Village Shaker Card by cindy_canada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Long Time by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Succulent Overload by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chin Up! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Guiding Light by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC652 For You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I really miss you by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Jen's Favorite - CT0917 MIM0917 Less Groovy** by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT651_CTS238 OLC Floral Prayers by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beauty Is Being Yourself by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seaon's Greetings Poinsettia by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 ~ Burberry Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Robin's Favorite CT0917 Wrinkled Flowers by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 She came back stronger! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week

Jay_Bee 09-16-2017 11:56 PM

Can't let this one get away

jdmommy 09-17-2017 02:54 AM

So many wonderful cards! Here's what I faved:

IC615 Kitty Seranade by ArtzadoniStudio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Blessings by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Trees are Poems by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 The Portrait by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615, End of Summer by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615, The Star by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A395 ~ It's what you see by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Lighthouse by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 High and Low Tide by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Spooky by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 09-17-2017 03:16 AM

Here are mine - I spent a little time in bed on Friday night looking at that day's uploads, so many of mine are from then.

Sponged Night in Bethlehem by amyk3868

Under Water by gutsport56

WT653 Lighthouse Shaker by Kathy LeDonne

Thankful Double Frame Card by lisacurcio2001

F4A395 You never know by susie australia

Have a Sweet Day by Stamping Kitty

Pumpkin Spice Watercolor by Vervegirl

My appreciation as always to those who take a few minutes to share one or many cards here, making it such a happy and uplifting thread.

Janine, I hope you're having a lovely break away. Kudos for taking time to come and share here while you're away AND with patchy internet.

Shoe Girl 09-17-2017 03:20 AM

Thank you Kia for starting the thread. Thank youSabrina (Cook22), Carla (Covington Crafter), Carlene (Chatterbox-1), Kia (kiagc), Robin (Stamperrobin), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), and Anglie (ohmypaper!) for volunteering your time to send the notifications for the amazing crafters on this thread. We really appreciate you taking the time.

Thank you to these wonderful crafters for adding my cards on your favorites. I really appreciate being on your incredible list of favorites.
Polly (Peeps321)
Brenda (Benzi)

Here are my favorites this week:
Paper Pumpkin Place Card by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Powerpoppy Apples by Colorin' Kate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 Christmas Topiary by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662 _WT652 Nothing is Worth More by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Bear by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes or Irma's Visit to GA by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662, CC652, F4A394, Groovy Colored Rose by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC MMTPT For Christian by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Beary Fun Luminary by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beware! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC662, Merry Christmas! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Day by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Shine! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 lighthouse by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Maine by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT653 Guiding Light by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Sparkling Water (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thinking of you in the evening WT653 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Lighthouse Shaker by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Honey by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a ton of amazing cards this week. Show us your favorites. What did I miss?
Happy crafting!

Kemernow 09-17-2017 04:24 AM

Good morning, and here are my Favorites from the Alpha Challenge thread.

Julie Gearinger
CC615_F4A391 Christmas Topiary by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cdimick
DD8ABC4D Dancing Delight by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

annsforte3
DD8ABC5E, Vintage Victorian Woman by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshinesense
DD8ABC5E elephant by Sunshinesense - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty
DD8ABC5E It Is Well With My Soul by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana
Are Ewe Doing Okay?~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva
Floral Hello and Hugs by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lacyquilter
DD8ABC5E jack in the box elephant by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kemernow 09-17-2017 04:27 AM

Thanks so much, Brenda (Benzi) and Lisa (Shoe Girl) for including my Paper Pumpkin Place Card in your Favorites! Thanks, Carla (Covington Crafter), for the good news!

nwilliams6 09-17-2017 05:32 AM

Here is my list for the week:

(B) CC652, Peace Lives Here by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(D) Long Time by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Blessings by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(F) CT0917 Encouragement by fsabad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(H) *WT653 Guiding Light by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(K) Christmas Wonders by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(L) Floral Background by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(M) Hello Autumn by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(S) CAS446 She came back stronger! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(T) SCSCCDT, CC652 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz

hobbydujour 09-17-2017 05:45 AM

Heartfelt thanks, Brenda, Jen, Janine(x2), Lisa, and Nancy, for mentioning cards of mine on your lists. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Sabrina, for giving of your time to let me know. You are appreciated too. Hugs, Sallie

stampersandee 09-17-2017 06:40 AM

Thank you Lisa for mentioning my Rudolph card here today! You are so sweet! And thank you Carlene for letting me know!

wannabcre8tive 09-17-2017 06:43 AM

Thank you, Brenda-Benzi, for mentioning my Lighthouse card in your favorites today.
Your sure know how to make my day. I appreciate you doing this.

Thank you, Kia, for delivering my notification and bringing a smile to my face.

tessaduck 09-17-2017 07:19 AM

So, who's going to compliment Kia on her new avatar? Awesome! and congrats to the newly dirtied Jen.

Here's my little list of faves from last week:

FS553~Lake Pier by wannabcre8tive

Enchanted Iris by craftincaly

Merry Christmas by yorkshire lass

IC615 Berry Speckled by beesmom

Christmas Wonders by kiagc

Great fun, all!

stampin'nana 09-17-2017 07:36 AM

How sweet of Brenda and Kandie to include me in your list of favorites this week! I'm so honored! Big Hugs and Lots of Blessings to you and to Carlene for delivering the Happy Mail~

lacyquilter 09-17-2017 07:48 AM

Jen, thank you so much for choosing my sympathy card as one of your favorites.

lacyquilter 09-17-2017 07:49 AM

Kandie, thank you for choosing my elephant card as a favorite.

Miss Boo 09-17-2017 08:05 AM

Holy cow! The 15th passed me by already!?!

I have to go see the dirty dozen gallery.

Thanks for posting their cards as faves.

jdmommy 09-17-2017 08:14 AM

Thanks to Lisa and Benzi for fav'ing my cards (Rootin' For You!, Beware!, and Main), and to Carla for the shout!! A happy day full of smiles!

Angelnorth 09-17-2017 09:12 AM

Thanks for the mention of my Falling Leaves card in your faves this week Janine, much appreciated. Hope you have a lovely holiday! Thanks to Shirley for the gallery heads-up too!

limedoodle 09-17-2017 09:32 AM

Thanks for the shout out Nancy! Enjoy the last of the weekend everyone :D

Kathy LeDonne 09-17-2017 10:10 AM

My happy thanks to Sabrina and Lisa for mentioning my Lighthouse Shaker card in their favorites lists this week. Happy dance!����

artystamper 09-17-2017 10:15 AM

Thank you so much Kia AND Anne for fav'ing my Trees are Poems card this week - It is greatly appreciated! xx

beesmom 09-17-2017 10:24 AM

A big thank you to Francie, Kia, Susie, Carolyn, and Brenda for putting this smile on my face - I am honored, friends!

And thank you, Shirley, for the heads up!

Here are mine:

GDP104 SPDMIU35 Beauty by mfb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS554 Merry Christmas Deer by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS553 Green Digits by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Trees are Poems by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC615 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS446 Autumn Plaid by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorin' Kate 09-17-2017 10:25 AM

A wholehearted thank you for Your mention of my apple card here. I always greatly appreciate your recognition of my work. An honor once again.Kate

beesmom 09-17-2017 10:27 AM

Oops, forgot this one:Encouragement by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lazylizard 09-17-2017 10:56 AM

Thanks, Caroyn for mentioning my F4A card this week. It was fun doing ecouragement cards, and how encouraging it is to me, to find you mention my card this week.

Covington Crafter 09-17-2017 11:05 AM

Hugs and thanks to Francie and Lisa for the happiness you gave me by listing my card! You guys are great :) Thanks Robin for delivering the happy mail and smiles.

Big thanks to Kia for getting us started today. Your new avatar is marvelous, love your sweet smile!!

Here's my list for the week, longer than usual cause it was so hard to narrow down!

Coffee Break by Bishsticks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Beauty by CardsbyMel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 A Strong and Mighty Tower by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Cups by cmagro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC652 Berry Hello by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chin Up! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 Sparkling Water (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Maine by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Stamptember Christmas by kathinwesthill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fresh Fig Autumn by mandypandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT653 ~ Christmas Light by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

C'mon on in by SallyHess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A bear Picknick by schutte13 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC615 Hand Drawn Pool by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoasters

CT0917 Thanksgiving Leaves by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Come and Behold Him by Visa Visa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS553~Lake Pier by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gutsport56 09-17-2017 11:25 AM

A big thank you to Sabrina(Cook22) and Susi (Australia) for putting a Smile to my face.

Thank you Sabrina for letting me know.

Benzi 09-17-2017 11:45 AM

Oh my goodness, what a gold star day. I sure hope I don't leave anyone out that was so kind to list my three cards as favorites this week.

Huge thanks to these awesome girls:
For my card, HE Cares
Polly (peeps321)
Francie(f.schles)
Susie (susie australia)
Jen (Miss Boo)
Janine (Jay_Bee)
Anne (jdmommy)
Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Nancy (nwilliams6)

My card, Peace Lives Here
Carolyn (snowmanqueen)
Jen (Miss Boo)
Janine (Jay_Bee)
Nancy (nwilliams6)

My card, The Star
Anne (jdmommy)

I just couldn't be happier and it just makes me want to go make a card. :)

Shirley (wannabcre8tive), thanks for sharing all this good news with me. You are so appreciated.

Yes, I do really like Kia's new avatar, also.

kiagc 09-17-2017 11:56 AM

You make me laugh Brenda .... thanks for the compliment. I know the last avatar had me looking like I came from Mars ... oh well!