Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favourites for the Week ending October 7th (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favourites-week-ending-october-7th-562241/)

hobbydujour 10-07-2012 06:50 PM

Thanks so much Sue(suen) and Diane(fionna51) for listing my harlequin card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it.

Karen, a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and an extra BIG thanks for taking time from your busy holiday to let me know. Hope you enjoyed your day of good food with your family.

Hugs, Sallie

vdutchr 10-07-2012 07:01 PM

Oh thanks so much for "favoriting" my card! Thanks Karen for the heads up

octoberbabe 10-07-2012 07:42 PM

With all of the regular challenges and HYCCT challenge going on, the gallery is over flowing with gorgeous cards. Hard to pick a fav, when they are all fav's, so I guess this week, it's the fav's fav's for me :) Here they are:

CAS190 Shadow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein
Little Things CAS190 by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers vy resqbarbie
CAS190 Sweet by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Biggan
CAS190 Good Luck Maddy by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by sue28
*CAS190 Harlequin Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hobbydujour
Retro Daisies by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Beate
CAS190 Wishing You Peace by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by suen

Great job ladies!!

Mary

sue28 10-07-2012 09:03 PM

My Favourites For Week Ending 7/10/12

So many amazing cards in all the galleries this week, these were some of my favourite CAS ones -

Holstein CAS190 Shadow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

resqbarbie Little Things CAS190 by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly CAS190 Color Challenge - Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay CAS190 Leafy Blessings by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CAS190 Harlequin Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie CAS Seasons Greetings by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan CAS190 Sweet by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing everyone a very happy week,

Sue :-P

hskelly 10-07-2012 09:37 PM

Thanks to both Sue N and Sue28 for mentioning my Happy Birthday card! Thank you Karen for letting me know and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

limedoodle 10-07-2012 11:13 PM

Thanks swldebbie for the shout out for my autumn and Christmas cards! Always great to get a note from Karen saying that I have a mention on this thread :)

Daizy-Mae 10-08-2012 02:46 AM

Thankyou so much Fionna for mentioning my 'yellow hearts' card, so kind of you. Thanks to Karen too for all you do with the notifying also, most appreciated.

sue28 10-08-2012 03:52 AM

Wow, thanks Mary (octoberbabe) for favouriting my card, "Good Luck Maddy" - when she was younger my niece, Maddy, used to make cards with me so, hopefully, she will appreciate this card! :p

Schofield27 10-08-2012 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancy littrell (Post 19735544)
Thanks so much Susan for mentioning my Christmas Ornaments and Sassy Butterflies cards. What a great way to start my day :-)

Thanks Karen for starting the thread and .....a very Happy Thanksgiving to all our fabulously creative Canadian friends.....including You!!

My fav's for the week:

Schofield27....What If CAS190 Color Challenge

Holstein...CAS190 Shadow

resqbarbie...Little Things CAS190

Biggan........TLC397 Woven Background

Amisjag...CAS190 Hope Tells Us

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]pawallen.....CC395 Up, Up & Away
COLOR]

artystamper....CC395 Boo!

swldebbie....HYCCT1201C Rays of Hope

lisaadd.....Happy Birthday Die Cut Star

ReginaBD.....WT/SC Go In the Direction of Your Dreams

TrishG.....Queen 133 Denise :-)

suen.....IC353 A Shining Star

asbrewer....twice for each side monochromatic banners

karrenj.......Snow Swirled Joy

k dunbrook....WT395 Three X's Three

Wow......another fabulous week of creative and inspiring CAS Stampers. All you girls Rock!!!! TFS

Again.......Happy Thanksgiving to our girlfriends in Canada :p

Thanks so much for the shout out this week Nancy!! XXOO

Kathleen Lammie 10-08-2012 07:39 AM

Thank you so much Sue28! I so appreciate the mention of my CAS Christmas card. It was such a wonderful surprise to see that you mentioned it! Thank you so much!
Karen, thank you for letting me know! I appreciate all the time and effort it takes to notify all the ladies!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

hobbydujour 10-09-2012 04:15 AM

Thank you, Sue28 and Mary(octoberbabe), for mentioning my harlequin card as one of yoiur favorites. I've been away from SCS for awhile and was delighted to receive Karen's notice. Thanks to you all. Hugs, Sallie

SanFransister 10-09-2012 08:46 AM

Thanks Susan (Susanbri) and Cindy (Frenziedstamper) for mentioning my card, and Karen for letting me know. You all made my day! I hope you all enjoyed the Canadian Thanksgiving and/or Columbus Day weekend.

kyann22 10-12-2012 10:42 AM

Thank you Susan and Amy for noticing my cards. Such an honor to be mentioned. Hugs!