Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favourites for the Week ending October 7th (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favourites-week-ending-october-7th-562241/)

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 06:12 AM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favourites for the Week ending October 7th

Good Morning everyone. I am going to jump in here and start the CAS thread this week. I am busy cooking a turkey and getting ready with preparations for our big Thanksgiving dinner today.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!!
I love and appreciate all the wonderfully inspiring projects posted each week here. Please post any of your CAS favs here.

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 06:13 AM

Need help linking your Favorites ? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on " My Favorites ."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

jdmommy 10-07-2012 06:45 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, Karen!

I just had to add:

Happy Birthday by lisaadd to the favorites this morning.

Cindy H. 10-07-2012 06:54 AM

This is a simply gorgeous card by Debbie Do called CAS Lovely Leaves 2012 that blew me away.

tessaduck 10-07-2012 07:24 AM

Here's some of my CAS favorites:

sponge and silhouette:
IC357, Inspired by Spirals by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

soft courage:
HYCCT1205 Soft Courage by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever dimension:
Thank Ewe by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

layers of stars:
Happy Birthday by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautiful monochrome:
A Little Hope by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
masking fluid:
Just My Style by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 10-07-2012 07:42 AM

I didn't get any stamping of my own done as I've had visitors all week and they're staying through Canadian Thanksgiving, but I did do some browsing in the CAS gallery. Here are my favourites:

Beautiful Simple Elegant Butterflies by sarahsinkspot
There's five words... by fionna51
Happy Day by SanFransister
HYCCT1205 Soft Courage by DandI93
Apothecary Mashup by kyann22
Queen 133 Denise by TrishG
Just My Style by naturecoastcrafter
CAS190 Sweet by Biggan
FS295 Christmas Ornaments by nancy littrell
Joyful Christmas Tag by fionna51
QFTD133 Sassy Butterflies by nancy littrell
Speedy Recovery by frenziedstamper
Happy WCMD-Framed Christmas by k dunbrook

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 08:18 AM

Thank-you so much Brenda, for the mention of my Spirals card...I was so pleased with how it turned out.
hugs,
K

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 08:19 AM

Thanks so much Susan for the mention of my Framed Christmas card. It actually started off as a mistake...the branches were supposed to be watercoloured but my brush end must have picked up some blue somewhere so I went with that. Gotta love accidents sometimes.

fairsinger 10-07-2012 08:27 AM

I didn't get to spend much time in the gallery this week, but here are a few CAS cards I favored:

CAS Lovely Leaves 2012, F4A136 by Debbie Do - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1204 Thank You Strips by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC405 ... Tangerine Wishes by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hopeful Cup by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their inspiring work in the gallery!

naturecoastcrafter 10-07-2012 08:44 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, Karen and all my Canadian friends!
Brenda and Susan, thank you for the love this lovely Sunday morning.

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturecoastcrafter (Post 19735398)
Happy Thanksgiving, Karen and all my Canadian friends!
Brenda and Susan, thank you for the love this lovely Sunday morning.

Thanks Jean...the house smells of turkey and I am almost ready to go!!

hbrown 10-07-2012 09:28 AM

How cool - thanks so much for mentioning my card, Amy! I'm flattered to be one of your favorites! :-)

nancy littrell 10-07-2012 10:07 AM

Thanks so much Susan for mentioning my Christmas Ornaments and Sassy Butterflies cards. What a great way to start my day :-)

Thanks Karen for starting the thread and .....a very Happy Thanksgiving to all our fabulously creative Canadian friends.....including You!!

My fav's for the week:

Schofield27....What If CAS190 Color Challenge

Holstein...CAS190 Shadow

resqbarbie...Little Things CAS190

Biggan........TLC397 Woven Background

Amisjag...CAS190 Hope Tells Us

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]pawallen.....CC395 Up, Up & Away
COLOR]

artystamper....CC395 Boo!

swldebbie....HYCCT1201C Rays of Hope

lisaadd.....Happy Birthday Die Cut Star

ReginaBD.....WT/SC Go In the Direction of Your Dreams

TrishG.....Queen 133 Denise :-)

suen.....IC353 A Shining Star

asbrewer....twice for each side monochromatic banners

karrenj.......Snow Swirled Joy

k dunbrook....WT395 Three X's Three

Wow......another fabulous week of creative and inspiring CAS Stampers. All you girls Rock!!!! TFS

Again.......Happy Thanksgiving to our girlfriends in Canada :p

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 10:16 AM

Thanks so much Nancy for choosing my card....

Thanks for the wishes as well....very appreciated.
hugs,
K

swldebbie 10-07-2012 10:17 AM

Thanks, Nancy, for including my HYCCT Rays of Hope card on your list of favorites. As always, thanks to Karen for the notification.

Be back later with my own list of favs from last week.

HamiltonGal 10-07-2012 10:51 AM

Thanks so much Amy (fairsinger) for mentioning my Tangerine Wishes card. My niece loved it when I gave it to her yesterday!

Did the big family Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, and now that the house is put back together, I'm putting my feet up and going through the galleries - oh and waiting for the turkey leftovers too!

Happy Thanksgiving Karen - and all my other Canadian friends on SCS!

Amisjag 10-07-2012 11:09 AM

Thank you sooo much Nancy Littrell for mentioning my card Hope Tells Us in this weeks CAS Favorites. I always feel so honored when one of my cards get mentioned. This week has been really hectic and the CAS challenge was all I had time for. So thanks again!!!

Debbie Do 10-07-2012 11:29 AM

Thank You!

Thanks so much to Cindy and Amy for including my card in their CAS faves for the week! Thanks, Karen, for letting me know that I had been favorited.

karrenj 10-07-2012 11:52 AM

Nancy - thanks so much for including my Snow Swirled card as one of your CAS favorites. Much appreciated.

Karen - thanks for letting me know.

frenziedstamper 10-07-2012 01:03 PM

Thank you Susan (susanbri) for including my 'Speedy Recovery' card in your CAS fav's this week...and thanks Karen for letting me know.
Some wonderful cards featured this week, and my fav's are:
OLW107 - GKD by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspiration from a Wine Label by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Lovely Leaves 2012, F4A136 by Debbie Do - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Day by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC357, Inspired by Spirals by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Mum-HYCCT1206 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cindy.

fionna51 10-07-2012 01:08 PM

Thanks, Karen, for starting the thread today! And thanks, too, for your faithfulness in notifying everyone every week. Much appreciated!

Thanks also to Susan for mentioning two of my projects this week. Made my day!

Here's some great CAS cards that haven't been mentioned yet...

hobbydujour

Club Scrap01

artystamper

jenmitchell

Ardyth

Daizy-Mae

aswalford

bfinlay

WeeBeeStampin

mbelles

stampingout

Clear and Simple

westie2

Beate

Beautiful gallery this week!

swldebbie 10-07-2012 01:53 PM

Here are my favorites from the past week:

Dotty HB by Doodledop

Christmas Ornaments by Nancy Littrell

What are You Made Of? by UnderstandBlue

Autumn by limedoodle
happy Christmas by limedoodle

Anything is Possible by bfinlay (Probably my most favorite of all my favorites this week!)

Snowflake Soiree by stampercamper

Believe by hbrown

White Santas by Anne Ryan

Framed Christmas by k dunbrook
Beauty of Autumn by k dunbrook

CAS Blossom by karenj

One paper - Two cards by Biggan

Woven Thoughts by eliotstamps

nancy littrell 10-07-2012 02:38 PM

Thank you so much Debbie for mentioning my Christmas Ornament card. I am feeling so special today and so is my Chickadee :-)

Thanks Karen for letting me know. You are amazing!

DandI93 10-07-2012 03:04 PM

Thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) and Susan (susanbri) for mentioning my Soft Courage card. I appreciate it very much. The card will be headed soon to UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas..... Hugs to both

Thanks you Karen for letting me know.... You rock Karen

suen 10-07-2012 03:17 PM

Nancy--Thanks so much for mentioning my card. Here's a few I came across--I'm short on time and I'm sure there's many more that are fabulous!

CAS190 Color Challenge - Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS190 Harlequin Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS190 by jazzytobi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2012-10-01 - SUO CAS190 FF03 Cheerful Colors CF by CrysCraft - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

watercolor block silhouettes by juliestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colors of Autumn by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brewing up a cup of Birthday Wishes by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

asbrewer 10-07-2012 03:54 PM

Thank you so much Nancy Littrell for mentioning my card!!! What an honor to be mentioned with some of SCS's greats!!!! :)

stampingout 10-07-2012 04:02 PM

Thanks so much to Cindy for mentioning my Fall Mum card this week! :)
Thank you Karen, for letting me know!

stampingout 10-07-2012 04:06 PM

Thank you, Diane for mentioning my Just For You card! :)

Debbie Do 10-07-2012 04:09 PM

Thank You!

Thanks Cindy (aka frenziedstamper) for including my CAS Lovely Leaves card in your list of faves! I'm just tickled pink to have been mentioned three times in this thread! :D

Thanks again to Karen for letting us know when we've been favorited. Seems to me there's a lot of diligence involved in keeping up with that, and I really appreciate it!

saintsrule 10-07-2012 04:26 PM

Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my Thank Ewe card in your favs this week! What an honor! You have made my day! Thanks Karen for letting me know! I enjoyed creating this card and I am so glad it made you smile! Hugs...

Clear and Simple 10-07-2012 04:27 PM

Thank you Fionna51 for the mention :)

Thank you Karen for the notice and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 04:43 PM

Thanks so much Cindy, for the mention of my spirals card...very appreciated.
hugs,
k

hbrown 10-07-2012 04:45 PM

Debbie, thank you so much for liking my Believe card! I'm honored that you chose me as one of your favorites! :-)

k dunbrook 10-07-2012 04:45 PM

wow...thanks so much Debbie, for the mention of 2 of my cards...you really made me smile.
Just got finished eating a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving...yum. Everything turned out so tasty and was enjoyed by all. It is a big job but worth it all when you see the enjoyment on everyone's face.

eliotstamps 10-07-2012 04:56 PM

swldebbie, thank you so much for mentioning my card! It made my day!
Karen, thank you for letting me know! I appreciate the effort you put in to notifying folks when their cards get mentioned!

juliestamps 10-07-2012 04:56 PM

Wow, Sue! Thanks for mentioning my watercolor block silhouettes card in your favorites this week. Sooo very sweet of you!!

swldebbie 10-07-2012 05:03 PM

Sue, thanks so much for the mention of my little teacup mouse card in your list of favorites. I really appreciate it.

Anne Ryan 10-07-2012 05:08 PM

Happy Sunday,Everyone! Many thanks to swldebbie for the mention of my White Santas' card. I guess I didnt realize it was CAS in style. Thanks for the shoutout too Karen.

mother's daughter 10-07-2012 05:21 PM

Thank you Sue, aka Suen, for favoring my Colors of Autumn card! I am thrilled and honored!

Thank you Karen for the notification!! I hope your Thanksgiving was a joyous day! And the same for everyone else in Canada!

karrenj 10-07-2012 06:32 PM

Thanks SWLDebbie for mentioning my CAS Blossom card. It means a lot. And thanks again Karen for notifying me. Big job for you!