Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean & Simple (CAS) Favorites for the WEEK ending January 2, 2011! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-january-2-2011-a-516140/)

TrishG 01-02-2011 06:47 AM

Clean & Simple (CAS) Favorites for the WEEK ending January 2, 2011!

This week there's a great thread started to show Clean & Simple favorites for the WHOLE 2010 YEAR. Here's that thread - be sure to check it out and share your favorites....
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...a-t516135.html

(There's also another thread for favorites of the year (not necessarily just CAS)
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...a-t516125.html

I couldn't resist, though, having this thread to share CAS favorites for THIS WEEK! I found so many that I want to mention. Please feel free to share your own CAS favorites for THIS WEEK here on this thread. Also have a look and share some comment love for these talented crafters.

Thank you ALL for adding to the gallery to make it so wonderful and for the comments you share that add a smile to the face!

TrishG 01-02-2011 06:55 AM

Here are my CAS favorites for this WEEK!

CAS99 Peace by Biggan
Simple elegant butterfly by scrapaholicbond26
Caring Tree-CAS99 by stampingout
Create A Cupcake by JackieB
Baby Blossoms by JackieB
Baby Blossoms in Rose Red by darhm
Stampin_Up_Cheep_Talk_Stamp_Set_by_bdindle by bdindle
HPIM1873_by_tigerlilie by tigerlilie
SC313 Baja Bold Blossom Butterflies by mnfroggie
Falling snowflakes by Heather T
Birthday Owl by mamamostamps
QFTD41 CAS for Kathy by bfinlay
FLLCNOEL9 Candycane ribbon by Twinshappy
Parfait Blossom by scrapbookgirl44

Now, please share your CAS favorites that you found this week and show me what I missed!

bfinlay 01-02-2011 07:11 AM

Trish, thank you so much for mentioning my card - I'm delighted, considering the other beautiful cards and talented stampers listed there!! You're so kind to let me know too, I really appreciate it!

scrapaholicbond26 01-02-2011 07:31 AM

Thank you so much for including my card this week! This is so exciting and I'm very flattered you like my card. I really appreciate it! :)

mamamostamps 01-02-2011 08:39 AM

Thanks Trish...I'm honored, this made my day :)

SammyStamper 01-02-2011 08:50 AM

I love all the cards mentioned. Thank you to the artists for giving me lots of inspiration today.

fionna51 01-02-2011 09:19 AM

Here's some of mine:

Heather T
crafty1
dougnat
briarthyme
CherylQuilts
Biggan
hobbydujour

Who else has favorites from this week? I want to see what I missed!

Biggan 01-02-2011 09:35 AM

Thanks to TrishG and Diane for mention my cards!! I�m grateful and happy!

Hugs
Birgit

hobbydujour 01-02-2011 10:15 AM

Diane, how kind of you to give my CAS card a special "nod". I'm still working on getting comfortable with the CAS style! ; ) You and the rest of the terrific gals here on SCS give me encouragement to keep at it. Thank you! The very best to you in 2011. Hugs, Sallie

stampingout 01-02-2011 11:54 AM

Thank you so much, Trish! You made my day! :D

briarthyme 01-02-2011 12:51 PM

diane, your are so sweet!! thanks so much! happy 2011!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51 (Post 17754737)
Here's some of mine:

Heather T
crafty1
dougnat
briarthyme
CherylQuilts
Biggan
hobbydujour

Who else has favorites from this week? I want to see what I missed!

CherylQuilts 01-02-2011 12:56 PM

Oh, Diane, you are so sweet to comment on my recent CAS card! I've not been as active on SCS these last couple/few weeks...busy with Christmas and minor/annoying health issues, so this was a treat! You are all amazing gals on SCS, and I wish I could hug you all! Happy new year!!

mnfroggie 01-02-2011 04:06 PM

Thanks, Trish, for mentioning my card! I love starting out the new year with a warm fuzzy feeling!

my4blessings 01-02-2011 04:32 PM

I noticed this one right away:
http://images.splitcoaststampers.com...?ts=1293942645

mnfroggie 01-02-2011 04:35 PM

Trish, I’m so glad that you went ahead and started this thread for the week’s CAS favorites. I have several that I loved this week.

CAS99 Forever Birthday Wishes by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW - Boot Camp! by cmcmathey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS99 Trendy Tree CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Krafty CAS99 by stampinandrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Age...A Work of Art by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Trees CAS99 by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS99 Close to Nature by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS99~Desperately Seeking Spring... by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LateBlossom 01-02-2011 05:12 PM

Hey, Trish! Thanks for starting this. With all the time I spent on the Best of 2010, I just didn't have time today to do the weekly one. I was going to just include two weeks next week, but this is MUCH better! I've a few to add here when I get a chance tomorrow.

Big hugs!

LilLuvsStampin 01-02-2011 06:25 PM

Thank you, Trina, for mentioning my card; thank you, Trish, for bringing it to my attention. Happy New Year!

Kathy LeDonne 01-02-2011 08:05 PM

Trina, Thank you so much for listing my card

CAS99 Close to Nature by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

as one of your favorites this week! CAS cards always feel like such a challenge to me, so the honor is extra special. Trish thanks for letting me know! - Kathy

TrishG 01-03-2011 07:58 AM

Bumping this up. Does anyone else have some favorites to share?

susanbri 01-03-2011 08:34 AM

I was so busy last night doing my favourites for the whole of 2010 that I'm only just getting around to this past week's favourites. Thanks, Trish, for starting a list. Here are mine:

Christmas Peace in Trees and Wreath by papierbleu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Thank You by LynniePoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Grid by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Snowflakes by kendra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughts & Prayers for a Friend... by bdindle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC2081 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Punch Potpourri (294) by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kendra 01-03-2011 09:05 AM

Thanks so much for mentioning my card as a favorite of the week ~ what a nice surprise!

Smoatsmom 01-03-2011 09:11 AM

Thank you susanbri, for mentioning my Snowflake Grid card, and to TrishG, for telling me about it!! Happy New Year to all.

LynniePoo 01-03-2011 09:13 AM

Thank you so much, Susan (susanbri) for favoriting my Christmas thank you card. I appreciate the honor!

Reddyisco 01-03-2011 09:14 AM

Susan......thanks for the mention....it's so much appreciated!! And thanks Trish for the heads up!

papierbleu 01-03-2011 09:15 AM

Thank you Susanbri for giving a nod to my Christmas Peace cards. Thank you TrishG for letting me know. Happy New Year to all.

bfinlay 01-03-2011 02:35 PM

Here are a couple of my CAS favorites from the past week:
Kim's FS204 ***I am DONE*** (329) by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kelly's F4A45, Snail Mail Resolution by schirmcat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

schirmcat 01-05-2011 06:22 PM

Ohhh THANKS, Bridget! I am typically AFRAID of CAS cards :) No room for smudges on those...so thanks so much for mentioning mine!!!!