Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   CAS Favorites for Week Ending 11/23/14 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/cas-favorites-week-ending-11-23-14-a-594292/)

susanbri 11-23-2014 12:03 AM

CAS Favorites for Week Ending 11/23/14

Hello All,

I love it when my turn comes around for starting the CAS Favourites at this time of year because there are so many gorgeous Christmas cards - my favourite kind of card. So I'm starting the thread with quite a few of them:

Sweet CAS Snow Dust Christmas by nancy littrell - beautifully soft and peaceful

SC515 Christmas Candles by Arizona Maine - love the way Angela double-layered the leaves!

Classic Christmas by Shadow's Mom - beautiful watercolouring of a gold heat embossed wreath

Snowflakes with a Poinsettia on Top! by mother's daughter - soft pink poinsettia on a shimmery embossed background

TLC508, CAS299 Snowy Christmas by Shoe Girl - heat embossed snowflakes with a beautifully inked background - ***a new-to-me stamper***

CAS299 Keep away from sunlight by susie australia - an innovative snowflake tree against stunning colours - ***another new-to-me stamper***

Snowy Christmas by simplybeautiful - a sweet and simple winter scene

Deck the Halls by PaperCrafty - beautiful white-on-white with a hint of silver

Merry Christmas Gifts by Ink-Creatable WOH - wonderful die cut Christmas presents - a great way to use up dp scraps - ***yet another new-to-me stamper***

CAS299, Snowflake Wreath by Benzi - a simple wreath beautifully embellished

CAS299 ~ Let it Snow by sistersandie - white-on-white perfection

CAS299 White Embossed Snowflake by sue28 - white-on-white with a hint of pale gold

CAS Blue Snowflake! by JoBear2 - my favourite colour combination of white and blue with a snowflake in the centre of an embossed circle

And one non-Christmas card! But a truly stunning one:

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie by Loll Thompson - stunning colours done with Brusho, a wonderful new watercolour product from the UK

susanbri 11-23-2014 12:05 AM

Need Help posting your CAS Favorites?

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these easy steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorited this week.

sue28 11-23-2014 01:24 AM

CAS Favourites For The Week Ending 23/11/14

Here are some of the CAS beauties I loved this week -

TLC CAS Warm Woolen Mittens by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Benzi
Snowflakes and Stars by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers glowbug
CAS299 Snowed In by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jkanack
TLC508 CAS299 Snow, snow everywhere! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
CC505 Ornament by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
!0 Minute Joy by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers simplybeautiful
Merry and SPARKLY by reneejul1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers reneejul1
F4A248 Holy Night by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BarbieP

Have a happy week,

sue28 11-23-2014 01:57 AM

Thank you, Susan, for favouriting my white embossed snowflake card, a lovely Sunday night surprise!!

fionna51 11-23-2014 04:16 AM

Thanks, Susan, for mentioning some that I missed seeing!

Here's some that are in my faves this week...

bspinks *a new-to-me stamper*

sparkler39 *a new-to-me stamper*

Jitka VyZa *a new-to-me stamper*

Loll Thompson

Humma

JanisPDE *a new-to-me stamper*

ecooper99 *a new-to-me stamper*

NanceNC *a new-to-me stamper*

jodylb

rosekathleenr

k dunbrook

rohla

genie1314

Michelle-80 *a new-to-me stamper*

Stamping Virginia *a new-to-me stamper*

Veritycards

Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving Day with your family and friends this week!

Benzi 11-23-2014 04:24 AM

Thank you so much, Susan, for honoring me with a mention of my "Snowflake Wreath" card. I'm so happy you like it.

Thank you, Karen, for working so hard with the notifications.

k dunbrook 11-23-2014 04:44 AM

Thanks Diane, for the mention of my card here....smiling and sending hugs,
Karen

Shadow's Mom 11-23-2014 05:06 AM

Susan, thanks so much for adding my Classic Christmas to your list of faves! Karen...thanks for taking the time to notify me!

A very Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the USA :)

bspinks 11-23-2014 06:04 AM

Thank you fionna51 for the honor of mentioning my Thank You card as a favorite ..... I'm so glad you found the embossing folder (and others as well) on sale...it is a beautiful folder. Thanks also to kdunbrook for letting me know that my card was a favorite for the week.

Jitka VyZa 11-23-2014 06:17 AM

Thanks to Fionna51

Thank you very much, Fionna, for honoring me with a mention of my Leaves card. I'm so happy you like it.

Shoe Girl 11-23-2014 06:49 AM

Oh My!

Thank you Susan (susanbri) for adding my card TLC508, CAS299 Snowy Christmas to your CAS favorites. Huge smile to start my week. Thank you Karen (k dunbrook) for letting me know.

Here are my CAS favorites this week:
CAS299 Joy by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflakes with a Poinsettia on Top! by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC468 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Who are your CAS favorites? Share what I have missed this week?

Happy crafting!

Stamping Virginia 11-23-2014 07:18 AM

Thank you fionna51 for the honor of mentioning my "Giving Thanks" card as a favorite. I have been actively stamping since 2008. I just started to post more actively here in the last few months. Thanks, kind Karen Dunbrook, for letting me know.

Reddyisco 11-23-2014 09:41 AM

Oh Lisa....you're so sweet to fave my card.....thanks so much.....and thanks, Karen, for letting me know and for all the work you do on this thread!!

catluvr2 11-23-2014 10:05 AM

Thanks you so much Sue (sue28) for adding my Ornament card to your CAS Favorites list! Thank you Karen (kdunbrook) for taking the time to notify me!

Here are a few of my CAS Favorites this week:

let it snow by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twin Birthdays - Cool by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Owl by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet CAS Snow Dust Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card Trio by genie1314 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr 11-23-2014 10:21 AM

Thank you so much Diane (fionna51) for mentioning my Sun Kissed Thank You card as a favorite this week! So sweet of you!

Thank you Karen for letting me know!

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy

rosigrld 11-23-2014 11:59 AM

thank you "snow" (hee hee!) much Priscilla for picking my card as one of your favorites this week... it really made my day! and of course a big thank you goes to Karen for letting me know!

PaperCrafty 11-23-2014 12:11 PM

Thank you, susanbri, for picking my Deck the Halls card as one of your FAV's this week!! You made my day!! :D

BarbieP 11-23-2014 02:27 PM

Sue, thank you so much for listing one of my cards among your faves :-). You made my day. And thanks, Karen, for letting me know.

sue28 11-23-2014 02:39 PM

Thank you, Karen, for the notification, much appreciated!!

nancy littrell 11-23-2014 02:55 PM

Thank you Susan and Priscilla for mentioning my Sweet Snow Dust Christmas card. It always makes my day to be mentioned on our CAS Favorites Thread. Thank you Karen for giving me the good news.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, Hugs, Nancy

Stamperrobin 11-23-2014 04:05 PM

Oh thank you Sue!! Wow, I dont often get into this thread!! Thank you so much for this honor!! Made my day! Thanks again my friend!

JoBear2 11-23-2014 04:28 PM

Thank you so much Susan for picking my CAS Blue Snowflake card as a favourite - I am over-the-moon :D

Thank you to Karen Dunbrook for letting me know - I really appreciate it.

simplybeautiful 11-23-2014 08:30 PM

Thank you Susan (susanbri) and Priscilla (catluvr2) for mentioning my Snowy Christmas card, also thanks goes out to Sue (sue28) for mentioning my 10 minute Joy card. You ladies have made my day and brought a smile to my face. A big thanks as well to Karen (Kdunbrook) for letting know

susie australia 11-24-2014 12:28 AM

I thought Karen D had emailed the wrong person LOL. Thank you for the notification Karen and thank you so very much to Susan (susanbri). It is a huge honour to be on your list.

ecooper99 11-24-2014 04:45 AM

Thanks so much, Diane, for mentioning my card. I'm thrilled to be in such great company. :)

Mrs Noofy 11-24-2014 05:39 AM

Good Monday morning everyone. What a wonderful surprise to find Sue(28) had included my card in her list of favourites for this week. Thank you so much. Also thanks to Karen and the crew for delivering the great news.
Happy creating everyone

Veritycards 11-24-2014 05:49 AM

Thank you Fionna51 for mentioning my wedding card in your favourites this week! I'm am so honoured. Thank you kDunbrook for letting me know!

buddy'smama 11-24-2014 04:41 PM

Here is mine.

SC515--Christmas Flower by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS299, Simply Snowflakes by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage inspired Snowman Card by heatherahudson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS299 Snowmen & Snowflakes by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake tag by joyceevans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beary Christmas by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brrr by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Navy snowflake by daisynook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sarahebo 11-25-2014 04:53 AM

Ruthie
Thank you for putting my card on you "favorite" list. That means so much to me.

Margstamps 11-26-2014 07:35 PM

Here is a big thank you to buddy'smama, for mentioning my simply snowflakes card, for a weekly favorite. It's an honor. A big thank you to K dunbrook, for letting me know.