Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Color Combinations (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/color-combinations-43/)
-   -   CC747- SOFT VANILLA ROSES (07-09-19) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/color-combinations-43/cc747-soft-vanilla-roses-07-09-19-a-629804/)

Karen B Barber 07-06-2019 06:19 PM

CC747- SOFT VANILLA ROSES (07-09-19)

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Stamping Friends~~

http://understandblue.blogs.splitcoa...e-Favorite.gif Taking care of business first - let's name Jeanne's favorite from last week:

She chose this beauty from Robin aka stamperrobin.

Jeanne said:"Robin really hit it out of the park with this one! Her coloring is beautiful and the attention to detail on this card - from the fluffy hat to the gently falling snow - make it very special."

Congrats Robin! The code to add the favorite badge to your Blog is located at the bottom of the post. We will also feature your card on our Color Challenge Pinterest board. See that here.

This month's theme is CHRISTMAS IN JULY- The theme is optional and there are still desserts each week in addition to the theme! We have some very non traditional color combos for you for Christmas....so have fun with these! Mine I would say is pretty non-traditional - and here it is!

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...c9d4eec0a3.png

Soft Seafoam
Very Vanilla
Rococo Rose (which is a brand new in-color!)

and for dessert this week - Pearls, beautiful Pearls!

For your stamping inspiration this week we have:

Karen
Stef
Diane
Holley

GALLERY CC747

You are always welcome to use the Neutral shades from Stampin'-Up in addition to the challenge colors. You can find those colors here.

Pleases keep in mind too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC747 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them)so we can find your card!

JBgreendawn 07-08-2019 06:49 PM

OOoh how beautiful Karen this combo is. ( I have a sample pack of the new colors of cardstock on order I cannot wait to see this pink in person :) )

susanbri 07-08-2019 08:17 PM

Karen, I think your link to the CC747 is wrong - it takes me to a VSN gallery.

sistersandie 07-09-2019 01:38 AM

Thanks Karen and team - sure was a challenge!

CC747 ~ Birthday Pearls by sistersandie - at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

Luv Flowers 07-09-2019 11:26 AM

Thanks for the soft challenging colors Karen!! Soft Berry Flowers by Luv Flowers - at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 07-09-2019 11:46 AM

CC747; MMTPT572 To Shelley

Karen these colors are WONDERFUL!!! I love the colors you chose.

Pat great challenge today, this card will go to Shelley.

bensarmom 07-09-2019 12:04 PM

Karen, these are such soft, beautiful colors to use together. Here's my card.

Crafty Julia 07-10-2019 07:00 AM

CC747 birthday girl

For this week's color challenge I used a paper pieced background, some quilled roses with pearl centers, and a ribbon combo for my card- here's birthday girl

susanbri 07-10-2019 06:31 PM

As soon as I saw this Color Challenge, I immediately thought of something I'd seen on Saturday's Inspiration Challenge website - it worked perfectly to combine the two challenges! Here's my card:

Pastel Christmas Tree by susanbri - at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 07-11-2019 03:21 PM

Thanks for the challenge and the favorite mention for last week!!
CC SC Merry Christmas RobinC by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

CraftyJennie 07-12-2019 05:11 AM

Loving the Christmas in July theme!

Here's my Season's Greetings card

fauxme 07-12-2019 05:24 AM

Thank you Karen for the soft pastels. I think I managed to meet the extra challenges of Christmas and Pearls.

My card - CC747 Merry Christmas to All Swirly Frames Buffalo Check by fauxme - at Splitcoaststampers

Tonda Baldwin 07-13-2019 09:51 AM

Hello ladies,
I feels like it’s been an eternity since I’ve created. I thought it was fitting for me to come back making a scene. Lol. Karen knows how to get my creative shabby side up and running.

Karen thanks for the jumpstart, great colors.

CC747, mischievous Xmas pups by Tonda Baldwin - at Splitcoaststampers

fauxme 07-14-2019 02:39 AM

Here is another. This is without Christmas and pearls - CC747 Hoot Hoot Hooray Owl by fauxme - at Splitcoaststampers

cnsteele 07-15-2019 05:31 AM

These colors are breathtaking! I love how vintage they are!

More of You by cnsteele - at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn 07-15-2019 03:38 PM

These are so pretty this combo... I ended up waiting on my pink to arrive and then did not use it except as a visual cheat sheet in the end.

but, I have a couple cut up pieces being pushed around so, I may have another one some day. thanks for this challenge Karen,

CC747 Holiday Cheer by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers