Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #1841  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead-end dirt road, 45.9484° N, 93.0754° W. Founded as a lumber camp in the 1870s,
Received 516 Likes on 360 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
Today it was jeans, sweater and a heavy jacket! I think the high was only in the low 50s. Supposed to be 30's over night.
ttthhhpp 30's? Really! I wish! LOL
For some reason the heater in my car isn't blowing right on the drivers side, on the floor. my ankles are so unhappy! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #1842  

Location: At the end of a dead-end dirt road, 45.9484° N, 93.0754° W. Founded as a lumber camp in the 1870s,
Default lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post
Envelope was well in tact. Didn't look damaged. There were 22 Fine tip and 34 Utlra Fine As to the delay, I'm sure the envelope sat in KC for a few days. Vikki and I can attest to that happens a lot!
I had that thought when I was reading, funny you'd mention that!

I mailed DD a card, it had a copy of my address book in it, 4 days later DS mailed her a Prioity envie.
SHe got his and called to say thanks and I asked about hte address' she did not have it..she got it 2 days after that.

Kansas PO needs a good kick in the butt!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #1843  

Default Group hug

love you guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg group hug.jpg (52.6 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #1844  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikkijoView Post
For some reason the heater in my car isn't blowing right on the drivers side, on the floor. my ankles are so unhappy! LOL
LOL my heater hasn't worked in years. good thing we don't need it often. A/C -is more important here
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #1845  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Envelope was well in tact. Didn't look damaged. There were 22 Fine tip and 34 Utlra Fine As to the delay, I'm sure the envelope sat in KC for a few days. Vikki and I can attest to that happens a lot!
must have the other pkg here somewhere

_speaking of Vikki & shipping I�M out of cranberry tart- & I have 2_ sheets of concord crush left for JAnUaRY'S order. I here never re-inked before Not sure if I need to or not
My light green inks which have never seen much use,seem all dried out
I have the old fabric pads,they're still the kind that the lid flips over. I have some really old ones which were small in comparison and the lids flipped open with stationery hinges. I dont really want to replace them,just find it frustrating that they are developing strings from fraying
all that being said is there something I can do get some usage out of the ones who haven't seen much usage
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #1846  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,082 Likes on 862 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
I just typed this in cursive using the write feature. In cursive. I hit insert after the word cursive and after this sentence. I love this!
I don't see cursive. :confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #1847  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
Checking in gals. All going okay here. It's true what they say...pain and swelling are worse on days two and three. Hubby not feeling well :-( I am getting good at being a waitress. I even have a tray I am carrying. LOL I have made more cups of coffee in the last two days than I have in my entire life! LOL I am a tea drinker so the coffee thing is new. Hubby likes his coffee. All kidding aside, I am not complaining....just getting used to the new "us" for the next few weeks. I already miss him being able to drive.

DD saw Catching Fire on Friday. She loved it. They never got home until 12:30 in the morning. Next time I hope my cousin pre-buys the movie tickets so they get into an earlier show.

We have had TONS of rain here this weekend. Today it is sunny though :-)

I hope to decorate the house for Christmas today or tomorrow. The tree has been up for awhile and out door lights done prior to the surgery. I have waited on the knick knacks though. Those don't require my DH help.

I like the 'group hug" Maggie! So cute!!

Nancy...you are SO good on that computer. I wish I was.

I am off to eat breakfast and then go for a quick walk. Weather is too nice to pass up a walk. Talk with you all later.
So sorry for your DH and YOU! LOL! Isn't he in a walking cast or something? How's that going?

I'm hope I get to see Catching Fire while it's at the theater. Maybe next weekend. Glad that they made it home safely.

Weather here is COLD, RAINY, WINDY - NASTY!!!!!!!! I'm looking out the window at my office and there is a string of car lights down the freeway, so there must be an accident somewhere up ahead. So glad I don't have to drive that way to get home later. I do have a meeting out tonight. Wish I could stay home and curl up where it's warm.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #1848  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashjoyView Post
Hi all, sorry I've been mia. I have been a it under the weather and scrapin an blogging taken aback seat to holiday prep before surgery Dec 2. I'll let yo all know how things go and hope to e back to my routine for the new year.

Happy Holidays!
Hi Joyce. Did you tell us before you were having surgery? Will keep you in my prayers that all goes well. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #1849  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Yes group hug! Thank you Maggie! Sometimes, i get to really feeling sorry for myself. DH is so good to me. He is sick with bad cold and cough. I am trying not to get it. Last week spent parts of two days at hospital with friend with brain surgery. They took out mass and now we are waiting for results. Praying it is not cancerous. Her three daughters stayed with us a few days, now they are staying with other friends. They all had colds and coughs too. Need prayers I don't get it, so I won't give it to Mom.

Yes, we all need hugs. I am so thankful for you all and your prayers and encouragement. You know, even my grown kids living in other states, don't know as much as you guys what we are going thru.
love and hugs
Prayers aren't hard to give.

Will be praying fro your friend with the brain surgery. I do hope that she gets good news back. It's so much sadder when they have young ones at home. So good of you to watch out for them also with all the rest that you are dealing with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #1850  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hey girlies!

Brenda, glad you are getting the hang of waiting on DH. LOL I hope the swelling goes down soon and he can start feeling a little better.

Joyce, I hope your feeling better. Surgery? Did you mention this before and I didn't see it? Every one is having surgery. I hope it is something minor and I hope you are feeling better and not sick before the day of surgery so they don't post pone it.

Sharon, I hope you can keep from getting sick too. You definitely don't want your mom to catch it. I think Maggie has some cold remedies for your DH. I think some sage tea maybe with honey. I don't remember.

Maggie, what did you fix for dinner tonight? Did you DD and her family come over for dinner?

Brandy, I hope your knee is starting to feel better.
Sage tea is excellent for colds to clear up congestion! Put some honey and lemon in it. If you have sore throat, suck on a dill pickle or gargle with the warm sage tea with some Apple Cider Vinegar in it.

I made Chicken Stew for dinner. It was excellent and I know I'll be making it again. It's 3 lbs. of chicken thighs, cut in half , 3 medium firm apples like Galas peeled and sliced into 6 wedges (I used organic apples, so I left the skin on); 2 medium large sweet potatoes cut into 1 1/2" chunks, 1 sweet onion (I used a red onion cause I like them), 2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh Sage, some salt and pepper to taste. Put in slow cooker in that order and cook on Low for 6 1/2 hours. Yummy!!!!!!!!! You don't even need any liquid, the chicken and apples make the liquid.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #1851  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good morning.

Thanks. Its a complication from my previous esophugus surgery. Long story, but I was pretty sick last year. We had thought all was healing well until about 3 weeks ago. They think I have an ulcer on my esophugus wher the previous surgery was. They put me on some meds in hopes of taking care of the infection as well as heal the ulcer. They will take a look on the 2nd, if it seems to be healing then they will let it heal in its own. If it is something else yen they will remove it. The last time they had to remove something it was the size of a fist, I ended up with a pic line and not able to eat or drnk for 7 months. But I'm not nearly as sick as I was then, and actually feeling quite a bit better back on the meds.

Thanks for your well wishes. As far as the holidays go we are pretty much ready. We even decorated the tree yesterday. I wanted to have everything done before the 2 nd just in case the surgery is more invasive then we hope.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Will be keeping you in my prayers that all goes well and that you won't need the surgery and prayers for a quick recovery if you do. That's great that you are all ready for the holidays.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #1852  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Yeah it's been 10 degrees here lately and below zero at night. so odd feeling with no snow yet
That is way too cold for me. I remember those days when I lived in PA. 40 is cold enough for me and it's going to get colder this week. Then we go to Old Town Spring on Friday which is a lot of walking around shopping and it'll be only in the 50's which will still be cold being outside.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #1853  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

with the cold up there, I think I"d have to get that looked at. Maybe something blocking the air or the air baffle is not working properly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #1854  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

love you guys!
Awwwwwww. I love Meerkats. They are so cute.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #1855  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibalady12View Post
must have the other pkg here somewhere

_speaking of Vikki & shipping I�M out of cranberry tart- & I have 2_ sheets of concord crush left for JAnUaRY'S order. I here never re-inked before Not sure if I need to or not
My light green inks which have never seen much use,seem all dried out
I have the old fabric pads,they're still the kind that the lid flips over. I have some really old ones which were small in comparison and the lids flipped open with stationery hinges. I dont really want to replace them,just find it frustrating that they are developing strings from fraying
all that being said is there something I can do get some usage out of the ones who haven't seen much usage
I still have all my older SU stamp pads and reinkers for them. I don't like the new stamp pads at all and don't use them that much so I'll stick with using the old ones until I run out of reinkers and then I'll just toss them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #1856  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,004 Likes on 1,511 Posts

Went to see my friend in hospital today. Her neck, face , eyes all Blake and blue. I walked the halls with her. She is on a walker just in case. I guess she is suppose to get exercise. So amazing that a person can walk, eat, etc after brain surgery, just a few days ago. Don't know when she will find out anything, but they are keeping her there until they know what treatment they will do. the girls, BTW, are grown. They are ready to take Mom home, anther town 300 miles from here. They would like to be home for TG.
Thanks for the prayers.

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #1857  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Good morning gals. Just a quick pop in before I start the deep clean process on the living room/ dining room. I need one room per day this week so I can decorate next week... before I go get my granddaughters for 9 days! :-) Color me a happy grandma
Kelly, I didn't picture you as a grandma.,

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #1858  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
I don't see cursive. :confused:
it reads your cursive &converts it to typed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #1859  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Twitter has 2 uses. Which one you choose - or none at all - depends on your needs
1) a massive chat fest.
2) business

I use mine for the latter and have made amazing connections for my music and writing business there. I get to twitter a lot more than I do FB because the business end is so fine-tuned on twitter.
I guess I could post to twitter every time I post a card or project completed to my blog.Couldn't hurt
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #1860  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Quote:

Went to see my friend in hospital today. Her neck, face , eyes all Blake and blue. I walked the halls with her. She is on a walker just in case. I guess she is suppose to get exercise. So amazing that a person can walk, eat, etc after brain surgery, just a few days ago. Don't know when she will find out anything, but they are keeping her there until they know what treatment they will do. the girls, BTW, are grown. They are ready to take Mom home, anther town 300 miles from here. They would like to be home for TG.
Thanks for the prayers.
Sharon, that is great your friend is doing well after her surgery. I hope she gets good news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #1861  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

That's awesome and really fast! 1 mile is only 12 blocks

A good part of that mile is uphill though. I guess on the bight side, if I wanted to walk at least I'd be going downhill on the way home!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #1862  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Good morning.

Thanks. Its a complication from my previous esophugus surgery. Long story, but I was pretty sick last year. We had thought all was healing well until about 3 weeks ago. They think I have an ulcer on my esophugus wher the previous surgery was. They put me on some meds in hopes of taking care of the infection as well as heal the ulcer. They will take a look on the 2nd, if it seems to be healing then they will let it heal in its own. If it is something else yen they will remove it. The last time they had to remove something it was the size of a fist, I ended up with a pic line and not able to eat or drnk for 7 months. But I'm not nearly as sick as I was then, and actually feeling quite a bit better back on the meds.

Thanks for your well wishes. As far as the holidays go we are pretty much ready. We even decorated the tree yesterday. I wanted to have everything done before the 2 nd just in case the surgery is more invasive then we hope.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope whatever they find isn't serious and it is just healing on its own. Maybe feeling better on he meds is a good sign!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #1863  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Gals! I missed a lot of conversation on here today :-) I need to read thru again and get caught up.
Joyce, I hope your surgery goes well. Let us know how you are when you are able to.
Maggie, the recipe you posted sounds delicious! Yes, hubby has a walking cast but hasn't put it to use much. LOL I'm the legs right now. I think by Wed. he will walk on it more. He was told to stay off of it and keep it elevated as much as possible. I did mention gently today that he cannot just sit all day. He came to the table for dinner this evening so that was good (no serving tray required). We got him a chair to put the foot on so it was elevated.
Sharon, hope your friend continues to get better.
Nancy, your comment on my blog about me having many friends just cracked me up. LOL I laughed when I read that. I told my DH I was not feeling the decorating spirit today. He took one look at the mess and said it was because I had too much stuff. LOL After an hour or so of listening to Christmas carols I told him my decorating spirit was up. All that's left is the kitchen which when done will be filled with gingerbreads.
Brandy, I have heard that Twitter is where it is at to grow your blog, business, etc. Twitter confuses me.
Trying my best not to order Week Three Santa Sack at October Afternoon. Not sure if I can hold out though.LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 05:56 AM   #1864  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Thanks for the prayers.
I guess they do that these days - get you up and walking around if you can - not like Brenda's DH who can't right now, but I think it helps get everything back in working order with the increased blood flow in your body. I hope that they will have the answers for her soon and it will be good news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 05:57 AM   #1865  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

it reads your cursive &converts it to typed
I figured. I was just been sarcastic. :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 06:06 AM   #1866  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
Hi Gals! I missed a lot of conversation on here today :-) I need to read thru again and get caught up.
Joyce, I hope your surgery goes well. Let us know how you are when you are able to.
Maggie, the recipe you posted sounds delicious! Yes, hubby has a walking cast but hasn't put it to use much. LOL I'm the legs right now. I think by Wed. he will walk on it more. He was told to stay off of it and keep it elevated as much as possible. I did mention gently today that he cannot just sit all day. He came to the table for dinner this evening so that was good (no serving tray required). We got him a chair to put the foot on so it was elevated.
Sharon, hope your friend continues to get better.
Nancy, your comment on my blog about me having many friends just cracked me up. LOL I laughed when I read that. I told my DH I was not feeling the decorating spirit today. He took one look at the mess and said it was because I had too much stuff. LOL After an hour or so of listening to Christmas carols I told him my decorating spirit was up. All that's left is the kitchen which when done will be filled with gingerbreads.
Brandy, I have heard that Twitter is where it is at to grow your blog, business, etc. Twitter confuses me.
Trying my best not to order Week Three Santa Sack at October Afternoon. Not sure if I can hold out though.LOL
It is probably good for DH also to get up and around a little bit. Does he have crutches he can use so he doesn't put weight on the foot getting from one place to the other? He could at least go from his bed to the couch. :rolleyes:

I think I'll wait until tomorrow for Santa Sack. If it's still available, I'll get it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 06:08 AM   #1867  
Quacker Stamper

I have news! Starting with today's challenge, I'm a new member of the Design Team for Creative Card Crew. Check it out! I met Mari, the Owner, up at the Copic Workshops. She told me about her challenge blog and that they had a Design Team Call. At the time I wasn't really interested because I already was on 2 DT's although I was considering not continuing with Sunshine Mail and won't go into the why's. A couple days after I got home, I went and checked out CCC and it looked like a great group. One of the DT members from Perfect Sentiment is also on the Team. So, I decided to apply and I heard back from Mari right away saying that I was on the Team! She's super nice and very organized which is the way I like to work. As it turns out, for now I'm staying with Sunshine Mail. I only have to do 2 cards a month for each of the other DT's so that's not too bad. I can get away with doing only 1 for SM if I don't have time, so I'll see how it goes, but it's going to be fun!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #1868  
Stazon Splitcoast

Maggie, congrats on another DT spot!!!!

Brenda, glad I made you laugh!

I had to go and do the home inspection on my parents behalf today.

Making pumpkin pies now. I need to clean my scrap room. I need to scrap!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #1869  
Stampin' Fool

Woot Woot
46 xmas cards complete with envelopes. still have tons to make, item #scheme,order forms,receipts,etc. need more adhesive,envelopes,mailers
alot of work to start a small business.
almost time for dinner Ttyl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #1870  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Woot Woot
46 xmas cards complete with envelopes. still have tons to make, item #scheme,order forms,receipts,etc. need more adhesive,envelopes,mailers
alot of work to start a small business.
almost time for dinner Ttyl
What's this about a small business? What are you going to be doing?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #1871  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

We are going to slaughter our pumpkin tomorrow and bake and freeze pumpkin bread for Christmas cheer. DH and I do this every year, and freeze pumpkin to make pies and goodies all year. When I do the WOYWW post this week, I will have a photo of our pumpkin. Kind of like a before picture.

Hey congrats Maggie! I did visit your Blog, and I see that you visited mine too. You are so good with those Copics, everyone would want you on their DT. I went to one class about 5 years ago, and kind of learned the basics. But you know how a beginners class is, not much. I didn't want to pay to do the classes in depth.
Hope everyone is doing well. this evening. We are waiting for our 9:00 college basketball game. At least it isn't midnight again. That about killed us a couple of weeks ago.

Oh almost forgot! My friend was released from the hospital this afternoon and headed home with her three daughters. The tumor they removed was benign. It was between the brain and the skull. They said no radiation, but will do aother MRI and a Cat scan in a week. Thanks for your prayers! Praise the Lord.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #1872  
Stazon Splitcoast

That is such good news Sharon! I hope her next MRI is clean.

How big is this pumpkin? Or did you means to say pumpkins?

One of the kids brought home a pie pumpkin last year and we made a pumpkin pie. I was surprised by how easy it was.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2013, 04:43 AM   #1873  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #1874  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Enjoy your day with family/friends!!!!!
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #1875  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

We are going to slaughter our pumpkin tomorrow and bake and freeze pumpkin bread for Christmas cheer. DH and I do this every year, and freeze pumpkin to make pies and goodies all year. When I do the WOYWW post this week, I will have a photo of our pumpkin. Kind of like a before picture.

Hey congrats Maggie! I did visit your Blog, and I see that you visited mine too. You are so good with those Copics, everyone would want you on their DT. I went to one class about 5 years ago, and kind of learned the basics. But you know how a beginners class is, not much. I didn't want to pay to do the classes in depth.
Hope everyone is doing well. this evening. We are waiting for our 9:00 college basketball game. At least it isn't midnight again. That about killed us a couple of weeks ago.

Oh almost forgot! My friend was released from the hospital this afternoon and headed home with her three daughters. The tumor they removed was benign. It was between the brain and the skull. They said no radiation, but will do aother MRI and a Cat scan in a week. Thanks for your prayers! Praise the Lord.
Thank you Sharon. Yes, I did get around to visit everyone's blogs yesterday. I try to keep up, but sometimes it slips away. There are lots of video classes on YouTube that you could watch. Some of them are really good and prepared by some great instructors.

So glad to hear that your friend got to go home with her girls and that there is NO cancer!!!!!!! Praises and thanks being sent up for her. That's great that it is just in time for Thanksgiving. What more could she be thankful for.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #1876  
Quacker Stamper

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too!

I had a busy day at the office and got to leave early. I was glad I did because as I was driving home, I passed a Sticker Stop and realized I had to get my car inspected before Sunday. Yikes! Did a quick turn around and went back. It would have been a quick stop, but one of my fog lights was out and had to be replaced. He told me later that they didn't have it in stock and had to go get one and then it was the wrong one so had to go back and get another one. I guess I was there for about an hour. Then had to go by the grocery store and pick up a few things for tomorrow. Got home about the same time I would have normally, but at least I was able to get those things done.

Off to make chocolate cupcakes and turn them into turkeys!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #1877  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

How big is this pumpkin? Or did you means to say pumpkins?
It was an 18 lb pumpkin. My husband got on the scales with it. We froze 10 2cup bags from it. Each bag will make either 7 mini loaves, or 2 large loaves, or 1 large and 3 minis. And I roasted the seeds. Uhm, good.

We had our turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and vegies tonight. I just roasted a turkey breast- still took over 3 hours, only 5 lbs!

Tomorrow morning we will go over and watch the parade with Mom and I will put up her Christmas decorations. Then we can come home and have turkey sandwiches.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #1878  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

GOBBLE GOBBLE LADIES!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2013, 05:33 AM   #1879  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Kelly, I didn't picture you as a grandma.,
Thank you, Sharon! LOL
Shhhh. I'm 52. Our daughter is 30 (we share the same birthday). This may be our last chance to be together for the holidays. She'll know when she gets back on Dec. 16th if they are moving to WA State some time next year for a job relocation. :-(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2013, 05:39 AM   #1880  
Stazon Splitcoast

Regarding my envelope from Brandy... Her post label dated Oct. 5th had been covered up by a new post label dated November 7th out of Ft. Worth. So something happened to the envie between her PO and the Ft. Worth PO
Reply With Quote Likes