Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-30-2014, 11:36 AM   #1  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great prices on Discontinued Spellbinders

Many of you may know this , but Scrap-Mart has great prices on Discontinued Spellbinders and free shipping. I love the Grand size but they are so expensive I only had the Oval and Circle sets

I was just able to buy the Grand Decorative Ovals One ( $18.99) AND Grand Decorative Circles One ( $18.99) both with free shipping

Here is the link for the discontinued styles
Scrap-mart - SPELLBINDERS CLOSEOUT

Scrap-Mart has great customer service and very fast shipping

Barbara Jay
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 03:10 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info will check this out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 09:26 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

wow thanks a bunch
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 04:05 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Cute sets and great prices. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:09 AM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

If you sign up for their newsletter you will get notice of all of their specials and a 40% off coupon code every month. They have free shipping on most dies .

If you have never used the Scrap-Mart coupon you enter the 40% off code word in the "Customer comments" on the order form

Barbara Jay
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:22 AM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

Wow! Thanks so much, Barbara Jay. I am going to sign up right now. Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:41 AM   #7  
Insane Embellisher

Does anyone know the code for this month by chance?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 08:01 AM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenBinPaView Post
Does anyone know the code for this month by chance?
Seashell
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 09:16 AM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you for the code and for notification of the sale!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2014, 03:43 AM   #10  
Embossing Fanatic

Wow, thanks for sale notification. I didn't know about this site. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2014, 08:14 AM   #11  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeliView Post
Wow, thanks for sale notification. I didn't know about this site. Thanks.
Be sure to sign up for their newsletter. They send a 40% off coupon code every month and they even allow you to use it on something that may be on sale for less. The 40 % is taken off the regular price.

To get the 40% you need to tell them IN THE COMMENT SECTION the coupon code for the month and what you want to apply it to.

The coupon code for September is SEVEN
They ship very fast. Dies and a lot of other things ship free with only a $10 minimum.
I have never had a problem with them and I have been ordering from them for about 6 years

PS I don't know anyone there .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2014, 05:29 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Barbara Jay, thanks so much for telling us about this company! I'd not heard of them before, but they had a couple of dies that I've been wanting for holy smokes good prices. I placed an order yesterday afternoon, had a shipping notice in about an hour (!!!), and the tracking is telling me that I should have my order by Thursday. That's amazing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2014, 04:59 PM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

The majority of the time when I place an order I receive it within 2 days. Needless to say I have ordered many times from Scap-Mart and I have always been satisfied.

Barb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2014, 03:40 PM   #14  
Kookie Creator

Thank you so much for the heads up Barbara Jay! I ended up ordering 8 sets, especially the Branching Out (which retails for $39.99 and was purchased at $12.99; JoAnn's sold it briefly for $29.99 but is now back up to the retail price). I waited until I actually received them before posting this reply, as I have had orders where I waited 2 weeks and I thought I was going to receive my order, only to be told that it was discontinued - from two different online stores, neither of them Scrap Mart. I placed this order on Sept. 3 and just received them today (maybe due to being on the West Coast?). Thanks so much, again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #15  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Card Maker 01View Post
Thank you so much for the heads up Barbara Jay! I ended up ordering 8 sets, especially the Branching Out (which retails for $39.99 and was purchased at $12.99; JoAnn's sold it briefly for $29.99 but is now back up to the retail price). I waited until I actually received them before posting this reply, as I have had orders where I waited 2 weeks and I thought I was going to receive my order, only to be told that it was discontinued - from two different online stores, neither of them Scrap Mart. I placed this order on Sept. 3 and just received them today (maybe due to being on the West Coast?). Thanks so much, again.
Scrap-Mart is my go to place for Spellbinders stuff and a couple of other things. They have great prices , great customer service , fast shipping and if you need to speak to them a real person answers the phone !:cool:

During the six years I have been ordering from them there was only one mix up in an order. The day I called them to tell them i got a wrong item they immediately sent the correct item and included a prepaid envelope to return the wrong item .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2014, 02:12 PM   #16  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the link to this store, the September code, and what the good deals are. I promptly logged on and spent more money... (sigh of a broke woman).

This is a great place, and I found all the aft for mentioned treasures and more at good prices.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default ScrapMart

I hope they are just busy but I ordered on 10/6. I put the code in the customer comment. The money was taken out, no discount applied and I have emailed them twice to get information on when the sent my order and have not received a reply. I ordered some Anna Griffin from HSN the day after I ordered from Scrap Mart and received that order on Friday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2014, 05:23 PM   #18  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biko8666View Post
I hope they are just busy but I ordered on 10/6. I put the code in the customer comment. The money was taken out, no discount applied and I have emailed them twice to get information on when the sent my order and have not received a reply. I ordered some Anna Griffin from HSN the day after I ordered from Scrap Mart and received that order on Friday
The email order confirmation will not show the discount. They do that manually and it will show on the invoice they send with the order and on your CC as a credit refund .

They don't send a notice when they ship. They normally ship within a day or two . If you bought Discontinued Spellbinders they explain on their site it may take a week or more to get them. They don't mail partial orders. Most everything ships free and mailing partial orders would cost a lot .
They mail US Post and today there is no mail delivery due to Columbus Day .

If you are concerned I suggest you call them. They always have someone to answer the phone and are very nice .
Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-14-2014, 08:28 AM   #19  
Polyshrink Goddess

Barbara, you were exactly correct! I called them and they were extremely nice and let me know that they were waiting on one more die to come in and will ship on Thursday. Without me saying anything about the coupon, they brought that up as well and stated they would get that to me as well. I wasn't so much concerned with the coupon as I was about getting my dies which were AWESOME prices. thank you again for your comments.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 11:08 AM   #20  
Cardstock Collector

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Barbara, I wanted to thank so much for putting this notice here. I ended up buying two times at this website and I managed to get some great dies at a ridiculous price (in Spain they are more expensive than your normal price. It was like 5-6 dies for the price of one normal die for me. However I did want to warn if anybody buys from there that I did find the customer service quite lacking. In my first buy I went them an email asking a question and got no answer whatoever back but hey by dies arrived well and they were all great for that price so very happy. However in my second buy I was missing two dies from my order, two dies that I had of course paid for. After TWO weeks and TWO emails sent to them with NO answser, I sent a third email saying I was very sorry but was going to initiate a case with PayPal to get my money back. Luckily they didi pay back really quickly to my PayPal account. At no point whatsoever did I get any email apologyzing or anything. Just the money back with no comment. Overall I am truly happy with everything, the dies are at a great price and they send them pretty quick overseas. I would advise however to pay with PayPal, if you have problem like I did, you can solve it quick that way with no hassle. I do not want to think what I would have done if I had paid with credit card becaise they never answered. I went as far as to call them on the phone and leave a message on their answering machine with my phone. SO Barbara, thanks heaps for the information, I was very happy about it, just wanted to tell you ladies the experience so you take a little care about shopping there, at least if you are overseas like me, maybe with americans they actually answer :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #21  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by KialayaView Post
Barbara, I wanted to thank so much for putting this notice here. I ended up buying two times at this website and I managed to get some great dies at a ridiculous price (in Spain they are more expensive than your normal price. It was like 5-6 dies for the price of one normal die for me. However I did want to warn if anybody buys from there that I did find the customer service quite lacking. In my first buy I went them an email asking a question and got no answer whatoever back but hey by dies arrived well and they were all great for that price so very happy. However in my second buy I was missing two dies from my order, two dies that I had of course paid for. After TWO weeks and TWO emails sent to them with NO answser, I sent a third email saying I was very sorry but was going to initiate a case with PayPal to get my money back. Luckily they didi pay back really quickly to my PayPal account. At no point whatsoever did I get any email apologyzing or anything. Just the money back with no comment. Overall I am truly happy with everything, the dies are at a great price and they send them pretty quick overseas. I would advise however to pay with PayPal, if you have problem like I did, you can solve it quick that way with no hassle. I do not want to think what I would have done if I had paid with credit card becaise they never answered. I went as far as to call them on the phone and leave a message on their answering machine with my phone. SO Barbara, thanks heaps for the information, I was very happy about it, just wanted to tell you ladies the experience so you take a little care about shopping there, at least if you are overseas like me, maybe with americans they actually answer :-)
WOW I am shocked at the poor customer service you received . I have been buying from them for years and never had a problem. Once or twice I had to contact them with a question and since I am in the USA I phoned them and they answered the phone immediately. Several years ago I got one wrong item . When I called them about it they immediately sent the correct item and I got it in a couple of days . I don't have Pay Pal so I have to pay with a Credit card. I hope if you order from them again in the future you get the excellent service I and many others have gotten from them .
Reply With Quote Likes