Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Stamping party invite

I'm not a stamping demonstrator, but I was introduced to stamping and Stampin' Up! just about a year ago and LOVE it!

Anyway, I'm looking for some creative ideas for invites to send out to family and friends for a stamping party I'm going to have in March. Last time, I made regular cards, and put a piece of paper in the card with an invite and invited them to re-use the card (since there was no writing in it). The party was a full house and resulted in three or four good new clients for my demonstrator! I'm having another one for people who couldn't come to my last one and new friends I've made since then and I want to do something different for the invitation this time. Does anybody have any real creative ideas that they don't mind me copying? Thanks in advance!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2008, 03:16 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what will your theme be? You know the projects you have planned to make. If its a mothers Day card you will be making, then you could make your invitaions like a hat and say hats off to moms come on over and lets get crative for all moms in our lives. Or if its before easter you could still use the hat invite and tell everyone to bring their best easter bonnet and let them decorate the plain hat invitaton and give a prize for the most creative the most flashy or the cutest. If you are doing a recipe have everyone bring a snack and recipe to share and make your invitation in the shape of an apron. I hope this helps goodluck and have fun ~~bluegirl~~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes