by Rose Ann Reynolds
Try this adorable trifold card.
- Scoring tool
- 3 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock
- 3 1/4" x 4" piece of coordinating patterned paper
- 3 1/4" x 4" piece of neutral cardstock for card inside
- Coluzzle™ or other circular cutting system
- Paper cutter
- BasicGrey magnetic snap closures or similar product
- Stamps, ink, additional cardstock and embellishments
Take the 3½" x 11" piece of card stock, and trim one of the short ends using the most outer channel of the Coluzzle™ circle template.
Trim card stock opposite the curved flap as shown to measure a total length of 10 3/8". (A ruler was used to aid in measuring).
Score card stock at 41/4" and 8 1/2".
Fold at scores, and adhere patterned paper to lower flap. (Faux stitching on the upper flap was added at this point.)
Stamp, color, and mat the main image, then adhere to the center of the top flap using dimensionals or similar product.
Adhere magnetic closures to the back of main image, and the inside base of the card.
Adhere neutral card stock to the inside base to cover the exposed magnet. (One layer is ideal, but here, patterned paper and white card stock were used.)
Finish project using coordinating ribbon and desired embellishments.