Registered: August 7, 2004 Location: Connecticut Posts: 3687
Wed, Jan 19, 2005 @ 1:16 PM
There is a pocket on the inside also. I'll try to explain how to do it.
1. Lay the paper in front of you so that it is taller than wide with the design you want on the outside of the card face down.
2. Fold the paper in half so it is 4.25 inches by 11 inches.
3. Unfold and fold the top-left and bottom-right corners to be flush with the middle fold.
4. Fold in half the other way. This should leave you with a pocket on each side of the paper.
5. Fold along your first fold line. Now you should have a pocket on the front and another on the inside.
HTH! I have a hard time explaining these things in words.