I have a workshop coming up and these ladies are a bit more experienced than most. They want to know how I do what I do with shabby. I have a plan to walk them through so they can do it on their own at home;
1. get some designer paper and SEVERAL coordinating cardstock packs
2. buy SEVERAL background stamps including sanded, weathered, canvas, and linen
3. buy wanted, bronco buster, and SEVERAL of the new floral sets
4. buy the entire set of earth elements full size ink pads
5. buy LOTS of accessories...many, many would be good.
I think I'm going to be laughed at...
Now, this card is me fluffing about and it was SU! only until I grabbed the wrong ribbon (I must NOT put the 5/8" chocolate chip next to the 1/2" Martha dark brown twill!!!) and since I already wrecked the thing, I decided to put the Martha nylon soft sky ringer on too. The brad looking thingie in the middle of the medallion is faux metal!!! I used the smallest stamp in the Wanted set and punched it out with the 1/4" circle punch.
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2007 GMT Views: 1407
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59993
Sat, Aug 11, 2007 @ 4:31 AM
Wow! This will blow them away! It is just gorgeous! I love the colors.....
Yikes! Maybe your answer to them is just to come over to your house when they want to *do it* and pay you about a $50.00 entry fee at the door! They'd be happy, you'd could buy lots and lots of more stuff!