This card front was made for a swap. I used only the Michael's one dollar stamps. These stamps are the clear acrylic ones in those pink packages. I colored the images using markers instead of ink. I find that those acrylic stamps get a bit runny with ink but worked great with markers! I love them!
The purple card has vellum over the flowers and butterfly image. I then used Versamark on the vellum, stamped another Studio G stamp on it, and embossed it with a lilac embossing powder
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2007 GMT Views: 556
Registered: September 21, 2004 Location: Minglerville, Michigan Posts: 69995
Tue, Sep 11, 2007 @ 10:44 AM
Great idea to use markers! I had noticed that they seemed ooky with ink (I know, ooky is a weird word!) but didn't know quite how to solve that. Thanks for the idea! Love the card! The images look so pretty under the vellum! TFS!