Here's my card for Colour Challenge 109 - using Sage Shadow, Real Red and Basic Black. I used the paper tole technique (saw the tutorial on Jan Tink's blog - thanks!). The flowers are mounted on dimensionals and there is a double layer on the big flower. I saw someone (don't remember who, sorry!) making a lattice with the square flower, so I did that on the top.
ETA: To make the lattice, I turned the stamp with the flower in a square on an angle and stamped a row diagonally, then lined up the other rows. I masked off the lower portion of the card where I didn't want the lattice. I used my stamp-a-majig for this job - I think it would be hard to do without one.
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 GMT Views: 1220