Here is my take on the mixed media challenge hosted by Kyra this week. In MIX53 Loving Layers, we are challenged to add layers.
I'll try to get all the layers in because there are many.
- Taped down a 4 x 5 1/4 inch watercolor paper to craft sheet.
- Viridi acylic paint wash all over and let it dry.
- Bubble wrap covered in acrylic.
- Wonky stencil painted over with acrylic paints.
- NK Studio Mish Mesh stamped in Rich Cocoa.
- Heavy medium gel over stencil included in stamp set.
- Paint smudging with finger on base and on paper doily.
- Stamp sentiment and paint over it.
- Glue down doily and sentiment onto card base.
Registered: March 11, 2008 Location: Sacramento, California Posts: 39808
Fri, Jan 31, 2014 @ 2:44 PM
WOW! Your bg is stunning. Love this card.......A LOT! TFS :0)
------------------------------ Cathy B aka: Mutnik ....or is it Nutmeg?! I get so confused!
Smile.......people will wonder what you are up to! :0)
Proud Fan Club Member
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps My Gallery