View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #793
Knox
Rubber Obsessor

Default Last craft show for this year

I did my last craft show for the season yesterday. This was the first year I did this show and I will do it again next year. I wasn't my best show but I did good.
I hurried and made up a few new items and I was so glad I did....sold out of all three. Someone ask me what I did with the leftover glove after I cut all the fingers out for my snowman hugs. I have been trying to come up with something for the past two years(I have allot of gloves left over) and here's what I finally made. I made them for dog and cats and sold out of what I made(only 12 because I was just testing them for next year). Also had fingers leftover...snowman hugs why not doggie hugs...I made 40 of these and sold out. I know if I had more I would have sold them. So they are definitely going on my list for next year. Something else I've had an idea for but haven't been able to find the right Christmas bags. Well I found them and came up with bags for your doggies Yule Logs. Everyone not only commented on them but bought them. I sold about 30 of them and these are also going on my list for next year. So all in all a good show. Now I'll get my craft room back in order, take a break and enjoy the holidays, start buying my items for next years show at the after Christmas sales and slowly start preparing for next years shows. Here's pics of my new items.
I also made more We tiss-ue a Merry Chrstmas since I sold out my last two shows...but didn't sell one at this show. And I found some little snowman, santa and reindeer rulers and made them up snowman rules, santa rules and snowmen rule.......made about 50 and didn't sell 1. Go figure. You never know. Hope everyone had good shows. Inside watching it snow, watching football and relaxing today.
Attached Thumbnails
1207131236.jpg   1207131234a.jpg   1207131233.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!