View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #573
Knox
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspiv View Post
I had a great sale this weekend, also! Saturday was busy busy and Sunday was slow but at the end of the weekend, I had made as much at that sale as I usually do at that one and another one I do in December, so I was very pleased. Now I have to restock because I sold most of my stuff at this show. I even doubled many of the items I made.

What sold well?
* Snack Packs- Bag of Micro Popcorn, Hot Chocolate Packet, Sleeve of Marshmallows, 2 Peppermint Patties (all decorated with wraps and circle tags) and put in a 4x12 cello bag and has a topper and a decorative front cover. $5 each. Had 10, sold 10.
* Popcorn Snowman with Gloves as a Hat - $3 each or 4 for $10. Had 12, sold 12.
* Mini Candy Bar Treats - these are the mini hershey bars....like the really little ones, almost bite sized. I wrap them with paper (like people do the nuggets) and 7 will fit nicely in the pretzel bags. I top them off with ribbon, a jingle bell and a tag. $3 each or 4 for $10. Sold all 75 the first day.
* Peppermint Patty Treats - made 75, sold 38. $3 each or 4 for $10
* Made mini versions of these. Peppermint Patties had 2 patties, mini candy bars had 2 candy bars. Had 50 of each, sold them for $1 each and sold all 100.
* Test Tube Treats - had 72 of them and sold 40. $1 each
* Candy Bars - Full sized Hershey Bars with covers. I made 100 of them and sold around half. All 4 styles sold pretty equally well. I sold them $4 each or 3 for $10.
* Kids' Hot Chocolate Packets - Bought a cute envelope style cover that fits a packet of hot chocolate. $1 each. Had 32, sold 32.
* Tea Cards - Just a small card that holds a tea bag. $1 each. Had 50, sold 37.
* Hand Sanitizers. I did "Elf Coat" ones, like the Santa Coat but to match the colors of hand sanitizers I had. $3 each. Had 18, sold 10.
* Mini Sewing Kits - $5 each. Had 13, Sold 11.
* Decorated Mini Notepad and Pen set - $3 each. Had 10, Sold 10.
* Acrylic Magnetic Fridge Center - Decorated and has a pen, 2014 calendar and mini post-it note pad. $5 each. Had 10, sold 8.
* Take Note Desktop Set - $5 each. Had 10, sold 9.
* Mini Acrylic Desktop Notepad and Pen Set - $3 each. Had 8, sold 8.

These items always tend to be my best sellers. I am in a super small space at this show. (A friend and I share a 10x10 booth) so I don't have a super large inventory but I almost always sell out of many items here. Need a full booth space of my own but we were lucky to get a space 3 years ago at this show!

I am so glad everyone did well at their shows...only bad thing is, now we all have to restock! LOL
Congrats on your show. Looks like you were busy preparing too. I was just looking at your gallery and the Tic Tac Toe set caught my eye. What did you use for the bottom and how did you go about completing that part? Did you glue everything?

Love your work!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!