View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:48 AM   #42
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

I've had a couple of really terrible, horrible, no good, very bad years on the family front (father-in-law, brother-in-law, and mother-in-law all passed away between Feb 2011 and last month), family in-fighting (in-laws, not my immediate family), drug intervention and rehab for one of my daughters, another daughter in and out of a shelter with her newborn baby because the father was not wonderful (to say the least), and the list goes on... To say that my mojo has been at low ebb would be understating the case, for sure! So, along with "getting my mojo back", my goals are these:

1) Clean out the corners on my purge/organize project (what I do when I'm not feeling creative) - I'm aaaalmost done!

2) SCHEDULE time for ME!!! Haven't done this AT ALL this past couple of years.

3) Start, work on, and finish small books about myself/my life to give to each of my children NEXT Christmas.

4) Actually remember to SEND cards for birthdays, holidays, etc.

Nothing big or grand, but I'll feel REALLY fulfilled if I can accomplish them! Great thread...

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!