View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #587
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
Well, whatever happened to April?? It's May and I'm already behind. (I still need to make my April Christmas cards for CCC12.)

I think I got all my all occasion cards made for April, but haven't had time to post most of them. I forgot to take photos of 4 of them. drat!

For May, I need 8 birthday cards and have already sent four of them from my stash. I need one sympathy card (so far) and will use one from my stash. I can't think of any baby cards that I might need. I'll need 8 cards for my S.S. class shut-ins. The first two of those have already been sent. I'll try to get them posted soon. I should probably send at least 2 thank you cards too. I'll have to make those.

So, I will need to make about 8 to 10 more for May. Not so bad. Of course I also want to catch up with April Christmas cards and make the 8 for May too.

Loved visiting the gallery; left some love here and there.
Don't drive yourself looney, Val For THIS AOCC you only have to post 1 card per month to be eligible for the drawing. BUT you do get bonuses for the Challenges. You dont' have to post EVERY card you need for the month. See... less pressure already
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!