View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 04:31 AM   #76
LateBlossom
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncbballfan View Post
I have made 3 wonderful cyber friends on here, one about 2 hours down the road from me, one halfway across the country and one "across the pond". You guys know who you are, and I appreciate your support and caring. I have received cards from each of these ladies, and I treasure them. One of these ladies sent me a stamp after I commented on one of her cards, saying I wish I had purchased the stamp while it was still available. And from the same lady, I received the most beautiful beaded snowflake ornament, and a few days later, received two packages of the wire forms so I could make my own. And some stamped images so I could get a head start on my Christmas cards this year.

Thanks for starting this thread so I could publicly acknowledge these wonderful women!
And thank YOU, Linda, for my recent package of an absolutely FABULOUS anniversary card and package of very cool dimensionals that are totally perfect for the many tiny things I pop on my CAS cards. You are such a sweetheart! *big smooch*
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!