View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:34 AM   #77
nsruss
Hardware Hotshot

I just put bails on 20 glass tile pendants that I made yesterday. I'll wait the 24 hours for the E6000 to set up and I'll call them done. They look really cute so far! I don't have the ball chains that I ordered for them yet but they should be here this week. Along with that I made some magnets with smaller glass tiles that I had and clothespin magnets. Have a good start on the composition notebook journals, coaster calendars (just waiting on the calendars I ordered) a couple of jewelery boxes, and acrylic post it holders. Not bad for one days work!

I also wanted to share a sign idea that I had that is going well so far. I had some grout left over from a recent tile job and was wondering what I could do with it. I had seen these little free standing price holders and thought I'd try and replicate them. I put some mixed grout in a disposable cup, inserted a popsicle stick and let that all set up. Next I'm going to spray paint them and then put a little clothespin on the top of the popsicle stick. They're sturdy enough to not fall over when I put the price sign in the popsible stick and can easily be decorated with a little piece of ribbon or something like that. Actually, now that I think about it they might make cute place holders or photo holders as well!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!