View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:01 AM   #42
Misstreez
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

I just participated in my third VSN. I remember the first being very frantic, fun but frantic. This time around, even thought it is still somewhat fast paced, it is done without the element of panic, LOL.

The more I participate the more I like the cards I make. I usually stumble upon VSN at the last moment, just as they are about to begin or after they have just started, LOL.

So what have I learnt about virtual stamping nights cardmaking.

I limit myself with card stock and paper choises. Most of my cards this time around were made with Rose Red, Basic Gray, Neutrals and Basic Grey DSP. Saves heaps of time sifting thru lots of scraps coz I just reuse the scraps I just made, IYKWIM. It's also quicker for me to change my thinking to blue, lets say, if I don't have to many other colour combos in front of me. This also puts limits on inks I get out too.

I limit myself with stamps. This time around I used my new Unity KOTM. Last time I limited myself to using stamps I hadn't inked before.

I still can't find my adhesive nearly everytime I go to grab it, LOL. How does that happen??
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!