The Splitcoast Fan Club is a paid subscription that gives members fantastic special features on the site, in addition to our already amazing free content on Splitcoast:
* Access to special, member-only monthly galleries with more than 100 samples for Fan Club members only created by the Splitcoaststampers Design Team - the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen.
* Fan Club Only templates, tutorials and patterns.
* Access to every gallery back to July, 2004 when we first launched the Fan Club.
* Instant (no approval required) upload privileges 24/7 in the gallery. (If you are not a Fan Club member, your entries require approval, and uploads are not approved on Sundays.)
* Sneak peeks at our Virtual Stamp Night Challenges so that you have a head start!
How do I join? * Fan Club subscriptions are $24.95 (USD) per year or $14.95 for 6 months. You’ll receive a receipt and welcome note via e-mail and your membership will activate immediately. Please note: if paying via e-check your subscription will not activate until your payment clears.
Where does the money go? * Fan Club subscriptions (along with advertising) are the primary revenue source for Splitcoaststampers - it takes a lot of time and technology to provide these amazing free resources. The people who work here are tremendous, really! You can meet them on our Team page.
Is PayPal “safe”? * Services like PayPal take extraordinary precautions to assure that transactions are conducted securely. If you’ve ever given out a credit card number over the phone or given your card to a server at a restaurant, you’ve already taken more risk than you do when conducting transactions online.
Do I need a PayPal account? Will I be required to sign up for one? * No, you don’t need a PayPal account to join the Fan Club and you won’t be required to create one. Any credit/debit/charge card will do, you can also pay via e-check.
Can I give a gift subscription? * Yes! if you’d like to donate a gift subscription, here’s how you do that.
1. If using paypal, use the ‘Send Money’ feature to send the payment of $24.95 to email@example.com (*don’t* go through the regular Fan Club subscription process - your subscription would get credited to you instead of the person you’d like to gift).
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us some information.
- who the gift is for (name and username)
- whether you want the gift to be anonymous or not
- a personal message to the recipient (if desired)
We’ll take it from there and send your recipient a gift message with your personal message included.
Is there an alternative to PayPal? Sure - it’s much slower, but it works! Send your payment (along with your Splitcoast username) to:
Dept LA 23419
Pasadena, CA 91185-3419