January Fan Club Gallery Now Open!

image How do I love thee? Let me stamp the ways . . .

Yes, indeedy, there are *so* many ways to "stamp your love" for the special people in your life - from cards and gifts to treats, and sweets! This month, the Dirty Dozen have taken the theme "Dedicated To The One I Love" quite to heart, as you can see! Try your hand at the sketch, inspiration piece and the product/materials we've focused on - we'd love to see your interpretations, so stop into the Fan Club Forum and check 'em out!

Kittie Carraciolo's (Kittie747) innovative style with scenic stamping has revitalized what we were afraid was becoming a lost art! Through sharing her technique of painting and stamping combined, she has inspired many of us to try our hand at creating trees, and foliage and other details to enhance our artwork! The striking simplicity of Natasha Trupp's (Tashers) creations has a way of stopping you right in your tracks - and she always seems to do it so naturally that you'd swear her degree was graphic arts, not geography! Splitcoast thanks these two delightful artists for agreeing to get Dirty for the past 6 months!

And, now, we'd like to introduce you to the two new designers that have our hearts a pitter patter: Sherrie Siemens (BC Sherrie) and Tosh Leyendecker (Stamps4FuninCA)!

The Splitcoast Fan Club is our way of saying "thank you" to members of the community who support Splitcoaststampers. Each month, design team members are given a design theme/challenge. The best of their creations are added to a special gallery that Fan Club members can visit for inspiration, and play along! We announce and open the new gallery on the 15th of each month. Find out more on the Fan Club page, and join today!

Posted by: juliehrr on Jan 14, 08 | 10:00 pm

COMMENTS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TOSH AND SHERRIE!!!! Two of my favs--I am so excited for you --both sooooo sweet and Sooooo talented. Woohooo...Great choices Julie!

Kittie and Natasha--thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us. You know how mush I love your style!

Cammie | Jan 15, 08 | 4:36 am

Kittie & Natasha, Thanks for all your wonderful & creative inspriations you have showered us with.

Congratulations Tosha & Sherrie LOVE your work and can't wait to see more of your ideas in the DD Gallery.

Jennifer :)

Jennifer "Lovetostam6" | Jan 15, 08 | 9:47 am

Woohoo! Congrats girls! See you both in just a few short weeks! :)

Joy | Jan 15, 08 | 3:05 pm

Congrats to Tosha and Sherrie!!! Both of you are so amazing and inspiring to all of SCS!!

amf1066 | Jan 15, 08 | 7:14 pm

Welcome Tosha and Sherrie! Love what you have already posted in the gallery and can't wait to see more! congratulations and thanks for giving your time to inspire us!

Artystamper | Jan 16, 08 | 8:19 am

Hi, does anyone have the "All in the Family" 2-step stamp set?
If so, I need any new ways to stamp a card with them.
thanks a bunch,
carol(volleydolly)

VolleyDolly | Jan 22, 08 | 1:46 pm

I am absolutely in love with this site! I spend more time looking at everyone's beautiful creations that I hardly get any done myself! You ladies are so creative and your cards, they are soooo pretty!
I would like to thank you all at split coast for all of your hard work in getting these pictures to us smoothly and to all of you who make our creativeness so easy by letting us use your ideas.
You are all a blessing!