Well, the best things can happen when you are just playing around! This is one of my favorites! :)
1. Watercolor more mustard, then really rust ink on confetti CS. Add Oxy Clean crystals and heat.
2. Using the background stamp, cover background area with RR horizontally and them MM vertically.
3. Add some Oxi to a small cup of water and mix well, paint center area of card and heat dry.
4. Stamp the flower/sentiment (from Botanicals) in Chocolate Chip and leaves in Old Olive.
5. Layer with CC and RR (stamped with canvas).
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 GMT Views: 1950
Registered: March 8, 2005 Location: Ontario Posts: 1490
Wed, Apr 20, 2005 @ 6:32 AM
Oh this is so pretty. Forgive my ignorance but what are oxy crystals & where do I get them. I must have them now that I see this beautiful card. Thanks also for the directions.
------------------------------ Shielded by the Shepherd
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future nor any powers.....will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38,39
Registered: August 2, 2004 Location: Sumter, SC Posts: 1019
Wed, Apr 20, 2005 @ 12:37 PM
Beautiful card, just love it! The colors are great, the whole thing is great. Thanks for sharing and for giving us such detailed step by step instructions.
Looking forward to trying this technique out.