Well, the best things can happen when you are just playing around! This is one of my favorites! :)
1. Watercolor more mustard, then really rust ink on confetti CS. Add Oxy Clean crystals and heat.
2. Using the background stamp, cover background area with RR horizontally and them MM vertically.
3. Add some Oxi to a small cup of water and mix well, paint center area of card and heat dry.
4. Stamp the flower/sentiment (from Botanicals) in Chocolate Chip and leaves in Old Olive.
5. Layer with CC and RR (stamped with canvas).
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 GMT Views: 1955