I loved this sketch. As I started out on this card, I envisioned it being a very basic, easy card. I was going to simply "stamp off" the limes and lemons for the background on the vertical strip layer. I didn't like the look of the limes and lemons overlapping. So, I began masking them. But, actually, with some of the images, I had to utilize 3 masks for one simple lemon or lime. But, I loved the way it turned out. This is one of my b/f's favs. I did something a little different than the sketch, and brought the ribbon through a punched slit, and tied a bow with a different colored ribbon. At first, I used a plain green bow, and didn't like how hard it made the card look, and switched to ribbon that was a little more delicate. I used Irredescent Ice on the main lime and lemon slice.
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008 GMT Views: 1522