This is the card I did for Lisa62's technique swap. I wanted to be able to clearly read the words on vellum, but not add another layer, so I took the pink piece out, affixed the vellum strip, then sliced the black mat above and below the vellum strip (almost to edge--not quite all the way). I then put the pink piece through the slots and into the corner punches. This way, I have a useable card but the emphasis was still on the technique (for swap purposes). It took a while to make the backgrounds, but I did those one night and then made the cards another night.
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 GMT Views: 276