I had the template for this box saved to my computer from a while back and I printed it for the first time this week. It's an absolute joy to make. Stacey (whoever she is, she's wonderful) has made the template light enough that you can print it lightly onto your cardstock (by using the fast setting.) Searched everywhere for the template online, and here it is: Stacey's three inch box (thanks to Sandee74!)
1. Print box template onto Certain Celery cardstock
2. Masking it with a sheet of regular printer paper, stamp with a background stamp (I used Paisley Print in White craft ink)
3. Let the ink dry & score the box (where the template indicates)
4) Assemble it! :0) (The rounded part forms the lid at the side)
To make the Belly Band:
1) Cut a strip of cardstock (about 1 and 1/2" wide)
2) Score so it folds & fits over the box (I placed the box on top of it & scored with a paper piercer)
3) Adhere band in middle and...
4) Add ribbon ( I stamped white organza with the Paisley Print background stamp and White craft ink; surprisingly enough, it shows up nicely!)
5) Cover seam with a scallop or a circle (punched out)
6) Make flower and adhere.
I printed it Naturals white cardstock (shapes nicely.)
2) Cut daisies out, punch a little hole in the middle
3) Layer the daisies so that any template lines are facing down.
4) Add a brad. (This one is from the new S.U. hodge podge & it has a daub of Crystal Effects in the middle with Dazzling Diamonds)
To make the cards:
For 3" cards (that fold really well):
1) Cut a standard sheet of cardstock so it measures 6 inches x 11
2) Cut strips 3" x 6" from that
3) Fold the strips in half to make the cards
(P.S. I used Stampin' Up! square mini envelopes with them, but you can make your own with this envelope template if you like)
For the image:
1) Cut 2 6/8" square pieces of Naturals white cardstock
2) Stamp Riot of Petals with Gable Green craft ink & emboss with clear e.p.
3) Paint leaves with ink wash (I use an aquapainter & the ink left on the stamp)
4) Add glitter to flower centers (A Sakura quickie glue pen & Dazzling Diamonds works well)
5) Add white organza ribbon