These were so much fun!! They were a hit at my Open House!!
1) Stamp your image with Staz-On ink.
2) Heat Set(I was told to use the oven to make sure it sets), haven't tried the heat gun was told that it works too!!
3) Ink up tile all over with versamark
4) dab chalk on edges with cottonball
5) color in images with chalk. I used a Q-tip
6) heat set again
7) I used the Krylon Spray on my own, but at the workshop I did I used hairspray, it seems to work really well. I guess it will hold up good until you try to wipe them/or wash them off!! :wink:
8)Glue magnet to back with Crystal Effects
Date: Friday, March 11, 2005 GMT Views: 755
Registered: February 24, 2004 Location: Fredericksburg,VA Posts: 852
Sat, Mar 12, 2005 @ 7:55 AM
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment!! The tiles are almost 2x2, but not quite. They come in a sheet of 24. They were very cheap, but can't remember exactly how much. I bought them almost 6 months ago & just now working with them!! LOL!!