Registered: November 21, 2004 Location: On the beautiful Island of Crete Posts: 30706
Tue, Mar 29, 2005 @ 9:09 AM
Okay, I have been slacking a bit, so for those of you that asked for directions here they are...
1) take a piece of card sctock and stamp all over it with your favorite stamp (or one that matches the theme of the party)
2) cut your CS in half length wise (4 1/4 by 11)
3) fold that peice in half so that it opens up from the bottom (4 1/4 by 5 1/2)
4) Once folded in half open it and cut about 3 1/2 inches along the fold... This is for the flap to come out from the middle
5) fold in half again and score both (front and back) 1/2 an inch
6) now fold both flaps inward along the scored line
7) now you will need to score two more lines through both pieces of card sctock. make sure the flaps are folded in to get proper measuring. From the bottom measure 2 inches and score. Now measure one more inch and score again.
8) crease the folds outward... this will make it easier for the person recieving it.
9) Now you are going to take a neutral piece or cardstock and cut it 3in by 5 1/2 inches (I pre-printed all my info on with my computer then used the "Your Invited" stamp from Sincere Salutations for this)
10 Once you have all this done, all you have to do now is place the insides through the whole, keep the 1/2 inch flaps folded in and adhere shut at the bottom. Be sure to sanwhich the insides between the two out side flaps.
I hope this helps, sorry it is so long. Please PM me if you have any questions!