Since I'm an unmounted stamper, I decided to cut these stamps apart to give the set more flexibility. I made sure to only use one clean cut between each little box, so that I can still fit the larger image back together (like a puzzle) if that's what I want. At first I wasn't too sure about this set (in the catalog), but now I'm so glad I picked it!
Image is stamped on watercolor paper, then colored using blender pen and classic inks (I lightly added background color with a light brown watercolor pencil and the blender pen). I then popped image panel up with dimensionals. DP was embossed with Cuttlebug folder. TFL!
Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008 GMT Views: 16732