I made this for this weeks New technique challenge, Ink, spray and smash.....
For the glossy paper I used a sheet of glossy photo paper. I don't have any re-inkers, so I used some photo ink (refill bottles) for an old printer we don't have any more. I used the red and yellow inks. I think my ink, spray and smash sheet came out really well. Main card is a textured black, next is taken with teal and then primary yellow. I first stamped the yellow with apricot appeal with a textured stamp from the You make me Happy set. Next I ran it through the cuttle bug with the script folder, ran the apricot appeal ink pad over the embossed sheet. Next panel is the black, teal and piece of the smash. Next panel is black, teal, run through the bug and inked with black. I stamped the Studio G flowers in stazon black on the smash sheet several times (6). Cut them out and layered them. added the jewels (these are from the dollar store - they were snaps, which I took apart. The sentiment panel - stamped sentiment on the smash sheet. matted with teal and black. added the white gel dots. punched slit in sentiment and added the yellow and burgundy ribbon. added the brads to the sentiment panel and the four corners. I am really pleased with this.
Date: Monday, February 11, 2008 GMT Views: 594