OK, so here is another submission for the sketch challenge from this week. Thank you Rox, you rock!
Now in the tradition of Cindy, a.k.a Mothermark, I have a story to tell:
1) The bunny slippers had to be pink.
2) Mudzie the moose, who is decidedly male, is very secure in his maleness, and is not threatened by pink bunny slippers.
3) I wanted this to be a Christmas card in red and green, but the slippers were the first thing I colored, so right away, I had passed the point of no return.
4) Then it took some time to figure out how to co-ordinate the rest of the color scheme for the card, keeping in mind the pink slippers.
5) I decided this very secure male moose would make a good companion for Tinks, who is still waiting under the mistletoe. I think she wants a metro male anyway. Actually, any male at this point, would be better than none...
And that's my story.
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 GMT Views: 1849