This is my card for today's sketch challenge. This is my story:
1. It was hard not to notice that Roxie did not want us flipping this sketch today.
2. I made this card just like it was intended but after it was all done, everything finished, I made the mistake of turning it on its side!
3. OMG! It is so much cooler on its side! I actually thought long and hard...I so wanted to be a rebel today and load this up in the forbidden flipped view.
4. But Roxie works hard getting these sketches up every week and to honor her...I was a good little stamper.
5. But....let's cheat just a little....do your neck exercises this morning and turn you head as far as you possibly can and look at my card flipped..The bottom part looks like icicles. It's cooler huh.
6. When I mail this off to someone, you know what direction I am gonna write in! Shh..don't tell Rox!
Oh yeah, the part the snowflake is on is hunter green, it looks black here.
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 GMT Views: 1812
Registered: June 10, 2007 Location: BC Posts: 44863
Wed, Oct 10, 2007 @ 4:54 AM
It is beautiful , Cindy .... and I did practically stand on my head to have a good look... and yes - it is even more awesome flipped around!! Gorgeous card! Love your choice of colours, and those rhinestones and scallops are perfect!
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Charlotte, NC Posts: 8065
Wed, Oct 10, 2007 @ 5:04 AM
Oh, you are sooo sneaky!!! Lovin' the bling on those snowflakes!!! Bet it really sparkles IRL. That center snowflake is awesome! The scalloped edge is beautifully done. Whole card is just terrific as usual.
Registered: November 3, 2005 Location: Fairport Harbor, Oh-iO, Lake Erie shoreline Posts: 38066
Wed, Oct 10, 2007 @ 5:16 AM
I just love, love, love this card. I like it both ways & like in Nebraska, the wind blows off of Lake Erie & our icicles are sideways too, just like the snow comes sideways! Just an awesome card. TSMFS
------------------------------ Karen ~
Faith is believing that God is present, when all we hear is silence.
It's not who we are, but Whose we are.