The challenge is to limit the layers and embellishments. I used three layers and used the 1/8” punch for faux brads.
-I cut the out of the box flower by holding the panel to the light source and marking the flower position on the back. Cut to the flower on the front using my paper cutter, flip the cardstock and make the next cut to the mark I previously made.
-I figured even those with limited tools can find something to distress the edges; sewing tracing wheel works well. I also did paper piercing with my sewing tracing wheel and T style/ruler stamp positioner.
-I used tacky glue and straight pen to attach the faux brads; it’s a very quick procedure.
-The black edge of the image panel is done with a Sharpie marker.
-Ink distressing was done on the celery panel using the same color ink; I used sponge that came from packaging material, it’s what I normally use.
-I’m not sure that it will show up but I wanted to emboss on the black panel so in keeping with the limited supply challenge I used a plastic canvas grid, it really looks nice in real life. It does help to secure with reusable tape so the cardstock stays in place during the process.
-Who says you need expensive tools!
Date: Friday, September 21, 2007 GMT Views: 2576