I made these cards for today's inspiration challenge. This is my story!
1. I belong to the RAK group and I am on the welcoming committee for new members. I needed some welcome cards to send to new members so I made these.
2. I discovered something cool today, someone else has probably already done it but for me it's a first. I used the round tab punch for this card. After I punched it out, I put just the ends of it in my big round scallop punch and it scalloped the ends really cool. Just a different look and it coordinates good when the big scallop punches are being used.
3. Look at my cheesey watermark. This is my first time using one although I know better....I should have been doing it all along.
4. DawnL made me a really cool one but I can't get it on to my pictures because I can't figure it out on my computer. I am not so good with computers! Although.....everybody at work thinks I am a genius on computers, at work I am da woman! But that's only because they are really, really, really not good on computers! Yikes!
5. Someday, Dawn I will either figure it out or buy what I need to make it work but at least this will work for awhile!
Registered: August 22, 2006 Location: Brunswick, OH (Cleveland) Posts: 860
Sat, Sep 08, 2007 @ 7:18 AM
------------------------------ my greatest blessing, Natalie Rose Cunningham born 8/18/07 I need IDEAS for Clean & Simple cards to mail out for my church each week, about 15 a week---please email me your ideas...Thank you so much!