Another stab at trying to sit down and make the oodles and oodles of Halloween cards that I plan on sending out...
This card started out totally different! I thought I had black EP and didn't. So I tried to use black ink and clear EP. Nope, that did not work for me. So that's why there is vellum over the scene...
I stamped the ghost on heavy vellum and secured him under the lightweight vellum. Then stamped the mummy and adheared him on top of the vellum.
In my haist to get the card done after one thing going wrong, then another - I did not measure! So the card was supposed to be purple and did not fit! So I had to stick it all on green CS.
Next time I will sit and think first :)
Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 GMT Views: 539