Exciting news today! Our very own Cammie (Carolyn King) has a new line of stamps being debuted with Gina K. Designs. Take a look!http://www.stampingfreak.com/
This is my story!
1. This little birdie and dog are just about the most precious pair! And Mama bird is not bad herself!
2. When I saw the Mama bird spreading her wings and obviously calling out....and the baby bird on top of the doggie's head mimicking her, once again my imagination got the best of me.
3. On many occasions I have seen mama birds trying to teach their young to fly. They get so stressed!
4. I was very touched that Rover is willing to help out! All he has to do is run as fast as he can and when he gets to the 3rd fence post, baby birdie will launch himself into the air! I really think this might work.
5. By the way, Carolyn has many fun sentiments being debuted that will work wonderfully with these new stamps. Check them out!
6. Congratulations Cammie on your achievement and the design of your wonderful new collection of stamps....You should be so proud!
Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 GMT Views: 520
Registered: March 15, 2005 Location: Iowa Posts: 7290
Tue, Sep 04, 2007 @ 4:56 AM
Very cute, love your card, tfs
------------------------------ Sherlie..... aka Surelyyoustalktoo?
Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower,and a few stamps, of course, www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/Sherlie
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Tue, Sep 04, 2007 @ 5:39 AM
You're killing me with your clever ideas! This is superbly CUTE! I love the story of mama bird teaching her baby to fly and little Rover being a good buddy to help out. I noticed that you managed to incorporate your signature polkadots on both cards, too! Love all the eyelets.
Registered: January 7, 2006 Location: Central California Posts: 16783
Tue, Sep 04, 2007 @ 7:45 AM
I love the way your mind works!!!! You're always thinking outside the box!! Wish I could get out of mine!!! *grin*
Ya know I love your clouds!! They are awesome here too! And your dp, eyelets and hemp...ingenious!! Birds love twine!! And using the other bird as the momma......well this is just waaaaay toooo clever and awesome for words! Love this Cindy!