I was experimenting with coffee filters. Here is a link to the technique. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/re...tedfilters.php
After doing the first one as explained in a step by step set of directions, my daughter and I started doing tie die techniques. This is the filter crumpled up with rubber bands put on it. Reinkers were applied in different areas. This was dried with the heat tool, then opened and dried more, then flattened. I put adhesive on my cardstock and laid the filter on top of that. Much easier than trying to apply snail to the filter.
Date: Saturday, September 1, 2007 GMT Views: 341