Todays Color Challenge was to use Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegrante, and Old Olive. I did not want to do my Roses so I decided on my new set that I love. Stamped the Thanks twice on PIP and cut out the T then popped it up on diminshes. Put brads in all 4 corners, sponged the edges in PP and popped it up on a smaller section of PP bc I wanted a different look. Ran PIP thru the Script folder of Cuttlebug and then sponged PP across the top to highlight the raised images. Matted this on OO. Tied a pink sheer ribbon around the bottom. I think I like how it turned out but you tell me.
Registered: April 27, 2007 Location: South,GA Posts: 59632
Tue, Aug 28, 2007 @ 5:28 AM
In the picture it looks like the brads are attached to the embossed sheet. They are not. That is compliments of my scanner which I had to press down on to make the lower sheet show up clear. I have the T popped and then the focal image popped up and it does not allow for a clear image. Sorry.