I made this card for my friend Shirley (wannabcre8tive) This is my story!
1. Shirley was having a big shin-dig at her house and wanted to make a nice desert.
2. Shirley has a friend, who is a Martha Stewart type, who gave Shirley an awesome Lemon Cake recipe. Shirley went for it!
3. See my cake, lopsided, dripping here, dripping there, dripping everywhere! Let's just say that the presentation was not quite up to Martha Stewart's standards.
4. The cake tasted wonderfully, was just Yum Yum but Shirley's presentation was the element that provided the giggles all night long!
5. Shirley! Shirley! Shirley!
You are a Card Maker....
Not a Cake Baker!!!
No upside-down picture today, didn't want the frosting to run the wrong way!
(Side note: I used acrylic paint (alot) to drip down the cardstock, then sprinkled prisma glitter and waited and waited and waited.....for it to dry!)
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 GMT Views: 1460
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Tue, Aug 28, 2007 @ 5:46 AM
Well, I was going to chastise you for not using today's colors for the color challenge, but this looks so yummy and delicious in this pretty yellow, so I'll let ya slide this time! What a cool idea to use the acrylic paint for the frosting. Such a sweet and pretty card for Shirley!