1. If you look real hard at Carolyn's card you will see I really did case it! I just had to flip it and add a bunch of stuff to get where I wanted to go!
2. By the time I even started to make this card I was on about Plan F. Had trouble thinking of ideas!
3. Then I remembered the perfect stamp that I know I have buried somewhere! It says..The favorite things in life aren't things, they are people like you! Okay, Plan G...had to change best to favorite by punching out the word best and adding the smiley face.
4. Cammie's avatar has always struck me as she must be the sweetest person on the face of the earth, look at her! This sweet little girl stamp reminded me of her!
5. I know how important her family is to her so I added her kids and hubby.
6. Special thanks to Stamp Owl for doing the research for me! I could not recall her kids names and it was Frances to the rescue.....While I was making the card, Frances was visting every post Cammie has ever made since she's been a member!
Congrats Cammie! You and your gallery are wonderful! I love that you are featured stamper!
Date: Sunday, August 26, 2007 GMT Views: 928
Registered: April 8, 2006 Location: TX Posts: 29023
Sun, Aug 26, 2007 @ 7:41 AM
Cindy....this brought me to tears...all the time, energy and research (you rock too Frances) it took to create--wow!! What a sweet gift you have given me.
Thank you for your sweet words, your hysterical stories, your creativity you are so willing to share and most of all, for your friendship!
Registered: January 7, 2006 Location: Central California Posts: 16783
Sun, Aug 26, 2007 @ 7:46 AM
I've been waiting patiently for your card to be completed and wasn't disappointed!!! What an awesome tribute to an awesome person!! This is gorgeous Cindy, and so perfect for Cam!! I love your little girl tag, and all her kids' names with her DH too??!?!? How perfect is that. Now not only is the sweetest, but it's gorgeous!! Love the colors, the dp, the scalloped edge...everything!! This card so rocks!! Another FS masterpiece my friend!!