This card a cased just a little. I changed a few things and also the colors..I used my CB Stylized folder on the PP to get the flowery affect. Mounted it to the Bliss Blue and Old Olive c/s. I used some watercolor paper c/s to stamp my image and colored with my blender pens..I loved that part. I didnt really have any Prima flowers in the color blue, so I used my flower punch to make the flowers from the matching c/s. They each also have a pop dot to make the flowers stand up. The stamped flower image is also on there using a pop dot mat. I scraped the edges with my scissors to give it a torn affect. I wanted to use something for the center of the flowers that looked like the PP, so I used my Liquid Applique to heat..Went well. I used my Cutterbee on the strips where the flower brads are and attached the ribbon to the underneath of the layered imaged.
I must like working with these 2 colors, this is like my 3rd card using them.
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 GMT Views: 971